Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Just caught this. wub.gif

And it gendered right! biggrin.gif

Edited by dejaentndu

I snagged this pink egg from the AP yesterday and just now got around to looking at. It has quite an interesting lineage.

At first glance it might look messy to some but if you go back to the beginning it's got four of the original Theweds (as seen on this page).

One of the Christmas Dragons in it's lineage goes back to 2007. Heck, I didn't know DC went back that far. Cool stuff, a big THANK YOU to the breeder!

She may have not worked exactly right with the rest of her lineage, but I love her, especially since she could work out quite well with my own project (though I'll have to perfect it more xd.png )

I was also quite happy when I finished her and this 'lil thing from the AP.

Edited by SkyKimimota

Glad you like it, AW. biggrin.gif Just let me know if it decides to be a brat and I'll try for a replacement for it.

Thanks, but no need - she behaved! biggrin.gif So pleased! happy.gif

Found This in the AP. As a hatchling too! wub.gif

That is SO pretty!!! I love it! <3

I caught this darling, just picked it up for the neat code ("SLOGE") and lo and behold -- Frills!

@Kelkelen: glad you like 'dem frills! xd.png

I found one of yours too - a beautiful Royal Blue and Autumns lineage. Thank you!

Also found:

Lumina from Name-Code parents. Haha didn't need to struggle to figure out a name for her laugh.gif Thanks panthera1!

Royal Blue x Waverunner checker. Thank you geminigrl016! wub.gif I needed this, though I'm deliberately gendering the lil guy wrong xd.png

This cool EG Horse that is also a prizekin from a whole bunch of prizey ancestors. <3 Thanks cyradis4!!

I found this really beatiful Lumina dragon in the AP. I still don't understand why it was abandonned.

Edited by la_mariane

I found this really beatiful Lumina dragon in the AP. I still don't understand why it was abandonned.

From looking at the parents, it looks like the owner enjoys breeding them and sending off the offspring for people smile.gif Nice breeder!