Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

As I was looking for some nice ER Waterhorses to add to my collection... I found this little jewel bred by, the one and only, soulchaser, and I even have a (Female waterhorse, *sigh* no silvers from that yet) mate for it!

(I swear I keep catching epic things from you, soulchaser!)

Edited by car340

Aaagh, I just caught this beautiful Sweetling/Silver but I'm never gonna be able to come up with a mate for him... I might need to trade him for somethin'.

Poke me after Valentines and I'll try for a mate for you. smile.gif

OT: Hell yes.

user posted image

That'll do, fingers. That'll do.

Poke me after Valentines and I'll try for a mate for you.  smile.gif

OT:  Hell yes.

user posted image

That'll do, fingers.  That'll do.

If you just caught that, I'm going to go cry in a corner. I took a 10 minute break from Sweetling hunting, and was just about to return to the AP.

Freaking CONGRATS.

Edited by Draco Knight

If you just caught that, I'm going to go cry in a corner. I took a 10 minute break from Sweetling hunting, and was just about to return to the AP.

Freaking CONGRATS.

D: Yeah, just a few mins ago. I'm sorry!

Freaking CONGRATS.

Mind if I join you in that corner? I haven't come remotely close to finding anything that nice...

That's an amazing catch.

D:  Yeah, just a few mins ago.  I'm sorry!

Why couldn't you have just lied? I knew the second I left, something awesome would pop up. *makes room for Siliskor in the corner*

Oh well, major congrats on that catch. I'm mega jelly. wink.gif

Edited by Draco Knight

Why couldn't you have just lied? I knew the second I left, something awesome would pop up. *makes room for Siliskor in the corner*

Oh well, major congrats on that catch. I'm mega jelly. wink.gif

I'm under a terrible compulsion to tell the truth at all times. It's quite a burden, I tell you! D:

*comforts Draco Knight and Siliskor* Thank you!

*rub my cheek on it* <3

I think this was a Valentine's fail? xd.png I didn't even know that holiday dragons could breed non holiday eggs during the season. Unless I am counting my days wrong, and maybe this was bred like....right before the holiday breeding kicked in

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JcznE

Poke me after Valentines and I'll try for a mate for you. smile.gif

OT: Hell yes.

user posted image

That'll do, fingers. That'll do.

Why couldn't it have been a Spiriter's Alt?!?! Just kidding, that's an amazing catch, Congrats!!!! Guess I'll have to try even harder to get some good catches! (So I'm pulling an all night, guys, forget school! xd.png)*Sits with Siliskor and Draco Knight*

Just got this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CnIcq

Pink and 09' V-day Dragons go great together, thanks breeder(s)! This is my lucky catch of the day!

Edited by 20mia08

*rub my cheek on it* <3

I think this was a Valentine's fail? xd.png I didn't even know that holiday dragons could breed non holiday eggs during the season. Unless I am counting my days wrong, and maybe this was bred like....right before the holiday breeding kicked in

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JcznE

Hah, yeah, I bred that right before Valentine breeding. I forgot. xd.png

Was just about to throw this into the AP... good thing I always check lineages first. Bam.

Hah, yeah, I bred that right before Valentine breeding. I forgot. xd.png

Was just about to throw this into the AP... good thing I always check lineages first. Bam.

biggrin.gif I shall take good care of it <3 I am kinda sad, I have been keeping an eye out for any eggs I have bred and I have seen none of them pop up here. But still, might have been caught by non-forum members.

I'm in shock. I found this in the AP a little bit ago:

user posted image

user posted image

It may not be a Spriter's Alt egg, but This is a good enough find for me! <3 I don't know if 2nd Gen. 09' Valentines Dragons are rare, but I've been hunting for awhile and haven't found any except for this one. Thanks breeder!!