Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Yesterday I grabbed 5 pretty little Horses from Ashera and this morning, 4 nice Blacks from EvilNecromancer.  Thank you both!

And just now 3 2G whites from Zelderax! Thank you!

OMG! I just took a look at your Tsunami, BlackDdraig, and I bred it! So glad it found a nice home!

Edited by prpldrgnfr

And just now 3 2G whites from Zelderax! Thank you!

OMG! I just took a look at your Tsunami, BlackDdraig, and I bred it! So glad it found a nice home!

^^ I am kinda a hoarder of Tsunami Wyverns <3 I think they are pretty. Though, for some odd reason, they enjoy gendering male on my scroll o.o I am not sure why xd.png After the first 6 naturally gendered male, I decided that I wouldn't influence any I ever got, just to see how my percentiles worked out.

Just caught this lovely. http://dragcave.net/lineage/8cquw

now to double check my scroll, because I am certain I have a couple of potentially good mates for it. smile.gif

Oh, WOW, I bred that one!!! I'm glad you like it!!! biggrin.gif <3

Edited by Saltpath

Found a pair of nice deep seas. I already have some skywings like them, so I've influenced them to be the other half and with any luck they'll like each other and I can get some checkers going biggrin.gif

Thanks for breeding!

I love watching other people breed EG checkers together, and This Blacktip's so pretty!

(I've snagged so many CB eggs out of the AP lately that I was sure this was going to be another one. Nice surprise!)

I am sooooo happy to have her.

A special gold tinsel ! Yeah~~~ xd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Thank you!!!!

PS: It's my first gold tinsel. I didn't even go to AP often before. So lucky! Whoopee!

Edited by SunSunSun

I cannot believe what I've got

http://dragcave.net/lineage/S7OkM this pretty girl is in my scroll!!!!

Now I have to find a profer mate for her....I'm not sure I can find the mate though...

Any Tinsel owner who can help me?? :b

Happy valentine to everyone!!

Thanks to @Commander Wymsy !!

Edited by Zenoid