Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Lumina from a lumina x gold checker. Thank you AngelsPunishment!

I'm doing the same exact lineage. xd.png So now the mate is taken care of, just gotta breed a 3g gold! Easy! (not)

Got some very nice AP finds recently....... biggrin.gif

First, this is a CRAZY inbred dragon, but the names are just too funny so I hHAD to keep it! xd.png lol

Silver, minty fresh. hehe

Silvery tsunami! biggrin.gif

A silver guardian. smile.gif

I grabbed both of these royal blues thinking I was going to end up with 2 CB's, instead, I grabbed these two pretty babies AND they are from the SAME breeder! biggrin.gif The BEST part is they are not related so I influenced them to be a pair! wub.gif

A silvery white! smile.gif

I've been grabbing A LOT of dragons that were bred with silvers. I can't believe all the awesome finds I've been grabbing. I FINALLY have some nicely lineaged dragons to breed together to make even more awesome lineages!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Thank you breeders! I love 'em all! wub.gif

Yesterday I grabbed 5 pretty little Horses from Ashera and this morning, 4 nice Blacks from EvilNecromancer. Thank you both!

Found this little one as an Egg a few days ago:

wF0QD - I misread the code as food, hence the strange name of this one [And lucky me - no matter which gender it goes - I can keep the lineage going]

Spitfires! biggrin.gif

3rd gen shimmerkin from Echoes which I was pleased to discover after grabbing CB after CB and tossing them back in the hopes of something more interesting.

2nd gen pure which looks like a great addition to an even gen line I've been meaning to build more on.

Thanks!

Found this little one as an Egg a few days ago:

wF0QD - I misread the code as food, hence the strange name of this one [And lucky me - no matter which gender it goes - I can keep the lineage going]

That name cracked me up for some reason. xd.png

Spitfires! biggrin.gif

3rd gen shimmerkin from Echoes which I was pleased to discover after grabbing CB after CB and tossing them back in the hopes of something more interesting.

Thanks!

Enjoy! wink.gif