Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Wow! Some of you guys have found some great stuff. biggrin.gif I found this earlier today which I was happy to keep since it's been a while since I've raised any tinsels. So thanks to whoever dropped it! smile.gif

I'm this close to only ever clicking whites in the AP.

Today I found this white beauty

And it's not related to this beauty whose grandparents were all AP findings and I was a bit afraid because of the common tea theme smile.gif

This O.o

Couldn't believe it ohmy.gif

I saw it! It was an egg with just 4d 1 hourd left, wasn't it?

I was shocked how could someone had dropped it!

My greatest AP find ever was this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Zm03Q

I think I was in shock for at least 24 hours. I was so afraid it was an accident and someone was going to hunt me down and beg for it back lol.

Not only was I so happy I caught her, I was doubly happy when she gave me my first bred gold egg ever.

Wow! Some of you guys have found some great stuff. biggrin.gif I found this earlier today which I was happy to keep since it's been a while since I've raised any tinsels. So thanks to whoever dropped it! smile.gif

I'd continue the lineage if I were you.

I found This.

Edited by thegreenrobby

OH MY GOD! I love this wub.gif It's a pity I don't have a gold to continue the lineage.... I might trade it for something pretty to someone who can- any takers?

OH MY GOD! I love this wub.gif It's a pity I don't have a gold to continue the lineage.... I might trade it for something pretty to someone who can- any takers?

What are you wanting for a trade, Snowytoshi?

I could certainly use it - several of my golds have orange mates or parents.

You can PM me if you'd like to arrange a trade. Maybe I"ll have something you're interested in. smile.gif

Just grabbed This, should I keep it :/

It's a pretty Tinselkin Staircase - it's up to you. Some people collect them and have built some very pretty lineages by combining the Tinselkin in various patterns.

I've been pleasantly surprised by some of my AP catches! Here are my most recent hauls:

Super pretty perfect Nebula checker--now to hope for a correct color! xd.png

White x Holly 3rd EG--I actually squealed when I caught this. laugh.gif

New x Old Pink 2nd gen--always wanted this pairing!

RB x Silver checker--such a pretty combination.

Skywing x Mint 2nd gen--I love the names, definitely planning to build a lineage with these pretties.

Stripe x Marrow--pretty sure this was AP catch (sorry if I recall incorrectly!). Already have this mate, and they didn't refuse! Just waiting for them to get in the mood. wink.gif

Thank you to all the breeders who dropped these beauties! I'm doing my best to build suitable mates.

I loved this but had nothing to breed it to, so I bit it instead. So glad it didn't die or get repulsed!

I got this really nice lineage from the AP this valentines. I love it, just gotta find a mate for it for next year!

And my favorite, I got this stunning 4th generation ALT Vine perfect spiral stair case!

Edited by Sinister-by-Nature

I caught a 3rd gen Stripe from perfect Stripe x female Silver checker...and then I threw it back. Not quite my cup of tea, but even so it was pretty.

Edited by Saloiq