Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Also, is this thread only for dragons you just caught? Most of my dragons were AP babies so I have some grown-up beauties as well.

The original post doesn't say you can't talk about grown up dragons, and personally I like to wait until my dragons are grown up because, although I don't think it would throw off my expected rate of views any, I figure just-in-case can't hurt.

Edited by diaveborn

My connection here is rather bad, but I was able to find some nice commons ([1] [2]) and holidays ([4] [5]). Can't continue the last one, but it's too pretty to be tossed back to AP.

Thank you, breeders smile.gif

@natli, sheppardkid - those are awesome smile.gif

Edited by irercha

I had one spot left on my scroll and thought I could adopt at least one AP egg before I went shopping, as it would have hatched until I returned. I picked the next common egg that caught my eye... and look what royal kind of lineage it has! laugh.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/OiyqL

Just physically couldn't throw this back in the AP. Finding a mate will be a nightmare *sighs*

Yes it will be!

I actually know who bred this biggrin.gif

(or I should say, the Group of People involved...)

Edited by lilysally

Oh my! This egg's been sitting on my scroll a while now (couple of hours); I originally simply kept it because my scroll produces the white-winged variant of the Snow Angel and I thought that would be a neat progression with that particular checker... and it took me until now to realise it has a spriter alt in its lineage. I am so glad I didn't toss this back. xd.png Edited by pinkgothic

Alright, here's some of the holiday dragons I've caught. I didn't have any at all, (I've been around a while, but I ALWAYS missed Christmas. Every year.) so I'm trying to catch up.

I'm still not huge on lineages, but they're growing on me. After seeing some of the Yulebuck fiascoes out there, I'm considering anything that's not a disaster a decent catch:

4G Even YulexBlack

3G Stair YulexWhite

I personally like the second, because I know I can continue it easily.

I've also found 2G eggs from the newer Christmas Dragons, and they don't seem to be too hard to catch, either.

Angel-White

Angel-Black cap

Wrapping-Red finned

That Wrapping/Red-finned is pretty, I think.

I'm so happy with my AP finds, at least the hard work of catching was SO worth it. biggrin.gif

I got two Yulebucks for freezing (maybe I'll let one grow up though), and a 2nd gen Yulebuck with a Silver mother, a 2nd gen Winter Magi with Lumina mother and a 2nd gen Yulebuck with stripe mother. And I got some great trades and a very cool gift (it'll be a tri-coloured Snow Angel, so there'll be all variations in the lineage). biggrin.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

This: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Kho7h - Thank you Cherry_Gryffon!

I'll be breeding a mate for the Ribbon Dancer and pairing them together next Christmas. The lineage is going to look amazing (in my opinion). Bleeding Moons for ALL the Christmas dragons! Well, except hollies. To be able to make holiday checkers without some serious juggling, this is going to be awesome.