Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

My first Christmas on DC! *Hoping* to find some clean lineaged holidays from previous years, but so far not having much luck. I did manage to pick up this guy, and it's a Z code too!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Z3YP6

I had that one on my scroll thinking about it for the longest time, but kicked it for a long-standing fear of losing my adults if I have over the limit xd.png I think it's beautiful, very surprised to see it suddenly show up again here.

I didn't breed it, don't know who did. But it's a nice find. The Z code is very attractive.

I had that one on my scroll thinking about it for the longest time, but kicked it for a long-standing fear of losing my adults if I have over the limit xd.png I think it's beautiful, very surprised to see it suddenly show up again here.

I didn't breed it, don't know who did. But it's a nice find. The Z code is very attractive.

Yeah I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep it at first, because I have limited scroll space right now and I figured if I can't get all of the christmas breeds, then I'll just get one from each of my favorites (yulebuck, the christmas angel ones, and winter magis). That egg was actually a misclick, but it just seems so much nicer than most of the lineages I've managed to snag, and Z code is always a bonus so I think I'll keep it tongue.gif

And I just got this one, line is a little shaky but it's a dorkface and with a Christmas Story quote? Pretty cool, I think wink.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Bb49N

Now... not a short lineage by any means ... but omg... who ever owns this little guy's parents ...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NsOej

7 Holly Dragons, 4 Yulebuck, CB Bronze Tinsle, Alt/Black Sweetling, 4 Thuwed's, All even gen, and not inbred ...

It's long but it's amazing...

Ive never seen either of those color variations for the spriter alts... or perhaps I had forgotten?

They were retroactively granted just today. She also has alt Pumpkins! biggrin.gif

Ive never seen either of those color variations for the spriter alts... or perhaps I had forgotten?

They were recently introduced (around last Halloween) upon the spriter's request.

They were recently introduced (around last Halloween) upon the spriter's request.

Correct, hers were alted around Halloween. My VDay was to be as well, but I forgot to send the sprites to TJ, so... >>; He'll get mine in whenever he gets mine in, I guess. I've only got the VDay '09 alt though.

I'm not sure who did this, but you got me. I have this lovely little deadline winter magi that I can't throw back. Out of what I've gifted away and tossed back to the AP, this one has remained firmly fixed. For some reason I adore it. Thank you.

I've caught a Gen2 Yulebuck as well as a Gen2 Winter Magi from Gold which is perfect because I already have a female Gold that can be a mate. happy.gif Thanks to the breeders!

I also caught a Wrapping Wing X Shadow Walker that is very pretty, but I haven't decided yet if I should keep it for the prettiness or abandon it so that I can get Gen2s as mates for some commons I have. >.<