Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Nice Gold Shimmer, thank you dothefreddy ^^ will be loved

Edited by DragonRoz

Lineage and Lineage

I will make them mates if they gender right... thanks whoever!

One of the starting pairs in the first lineage, Runcible and Bauble, are mine! It's nice to see them as part of such a pretty line! <3

This morning I caught this 2G Black from Silver and this Red Dorsal, who's a colorfail, and may like this former AP find when she grows up. Thanks for them both, Souly!

And once the green cleared, I caught this 2G PB Black and this pretty 4G Black x Silver checker. Thank you DragonRoz for these!

One of the starting pairs in the first lineage, Runcible and Bauble, are mine! It's nice to see them as part of such a pretty line! <3

Really? That's awesome!

I also got this soulpiece egg

I did a double-take when I picked up these two lovely Water Walkers, they seem to be failbreedings from a rainbow stair but I influenced them to be opposite genders and now they're going to be the perfect pair. biggrin.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

I did a double-take when I picked up these two lovely Water Walkers, they seem to be failbreedings from a rainbow stair but I influenced them to be opposite genders and now they're going to be the perfect pair. biggrin.gif

Rainbows<3 I love these.

Hmm. Whoever keeps dropping CB BMs into the AP - thanks, you're awesome.

I managed to pick up 5 of the Mints in yesterday's Mintie Funtime! xd.png

Hmm. Whoever keeps dropping CB BMs into the AP - thanks, you're awesome.

Don't know that I'm necessarily the awesome one, but they always get in my way when I'm trying to catch other CBs and are currently one of my more frequent misclicks, so I know I've dropped a few.

I do love the AP wall, where someone's junk truly is someone else's treasure! biggrin.gif

Super impressed by this Tinsel's double arrow lineage!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/azlP5

And it's got a cute 'zip' in the code! Thanks, Sock<3

You're welcome! Awesome to know one of my babes found a loving home. o3o

I don't have any silvers, and no pretty, even, 5th gen dragons to go with this..but it was too pretty to put back into the AP. Thanks breeder!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IA5ZV

Holy nice. I had no idea just how stunning that pairing could be.

~

http://dragcave.net/lineage/MxOq0 Oh, wow, thank you, Salorus! It's gorgeous. <3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

And once the green cleared, I caught this 2G PB Black and this pretty 4G Black x Silver checker. Thank you DragonRoz for these!

Glad they found a good home ^^ enjoy!