Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Well I actually haven't really looked very closely at lineages so I don't know what is a good one or not, but I thought this one was pretty interesting on the mother's side. Clicky

And this one I just got from an abandoned egg. It's huge! There is only one deceased ancestor and as far as I can tell only one case of inbreeding. I was just shocked at how many dragons were in it. Click

Like I said I don't know if they are any good or not, but I like them. I'll have to look at my other dragons and see if any of them have interesting lineages.

Well I actually haven't really looked very closely at lineages so I don't know what is a good one or not, but I thought this one was pretty interesting on the mother's side. Clicky

I bred the mother biggrin.gif

As a royal blue hoarder, of course I clicked the first blue and silver egg that I saw, and was this pretty one

Thanks for whoever dropped it =)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/9TydG *huggles and cuddles and snuggles* Thank you, Terces! wub.gif

You're welcome, Sock! smile.gif

Latest beauties:

3rd gen Albino Shimmerfail - Thank you iznasha87!

5th gen Albino from an AMAZING Marrow/Albino checker - Thank you cyradis4!

2nd gen BBW Hollyfail I almost fell out of my seat when I caught this! - Thank you PerfectLulu!

3rd gen Horse Tinselfail - Thank you breeder!

3rd gen Swallowtail with not one, not two, but three Spriter's Alts! So pretty! - Thank you 42!

3rd gen Swallowtail Shimmerfail - Thank you again iznasha87! I hope you soon have better luck with shimmer babies from this boy. xd.png

4th gen White Shimmerfail from a neat EG lineage, sad I still don't have any CB Coppers and can't continue it... but thank you breeder!

Oh! You caught one of my babies! Glad it found a nice home! (I usually never see anything I let into the AP on here.)

Thank you so much, it's pretty. c:

4th gen White Shimmerfail from a neat EG lineage, sad I still don't have any CB Coppers and can't continue it... but thank you breeder!

I massbreed pairs like those each week to ap, but might make exceptions and breed on demand if asked via pm. :-)

cool.gifcool.gif

Edited by whitebaron

Just found this one. It's great since the Roz in first gen are mine ^^

Always one to pick up my babies. Glad it found a nice home ^^

It be a lot if I listed all the cool lineages I got of the AP, so I'll just list my most recent... the Halloween rush! Or rather the after Halloween rush when all those extremely low time eggs showed up! Caught a whole lot of hatchies, some that I had been hunting for awhile now:

CB Speckle throat, Aw yiss.

Even gen 4th gen stripe! A perfect match for my silver too! ... *knocks on wood* Thank you breeder!

(This is a "Fail" egg)

Oh, oh my...This dragon egg here is...oh my dear lord. I'm not sure if I'm amazed or horrified. It's an inbred too...

(This is a "Fail" egg)

Oh, oh my...This dragon egg here is...oh my dear lord. I'm not sure if I'm amazed or horrified. It's an inbred too...

If that one wasn't inbred, I'd be VERY impressed. xd.png

Does it count if the lineage is super long? biggrin.gif Even has daydream blood in him.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/aReGF

EDIT: Looking on the Wiki, the white egg was trown away because it wasn't a daydream dragon. sad.gif Racist breeder!

Edited by biddyboo8

Does it count if the lineage is super long? biggrin.gif Even has daydream blood in him.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/aReGF

EDIT: Looking on the Wiki, the white egg was trown away because it wasn't a daydream dragon. sad.gif Racist breeder!

There's two reasons it was AP'd:

1. it isn't a Soulpeace

2. it's a long, probably inbred, messy lineage

Just because it's AP'd due to those doesn't make the breeder "racist", lol