Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Just grabbed this as an incuhatchable egg. smile.gif

ETA: Also got this PB Pumpkin just before the new eggs started dropping. At least my PB Pumpkin boy will have a mate next year. Poor lad, he's Forever Alone right now...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Found this one in the AP. *huggles*

And these two, which will hopefully become a breeding pair:

d'Hennegel pumpkin with job in his code and his woman. I probably won't name her ever.

This one is just a 2nd gen, but, my, what a cool idea - even though it's just a common. I simply love this pairing and will continue the pattern.

This Ice was just sitting in the AP, like, "I'mma hide here with all these Lakes and no one's gonna know the difference..."

Yeah, my eyes are expertly trained Ice ninjas, little egg!

Maybe this isn't that spectacular, but I found this Black Marrow's egg in the AP on Halloween and I was freakin' lucky with his/her lineage, because I think Black Marrows and Shadow Walkers are such beautiful dragons laugh.gif

Thank you ZORAGON for THIS, I love it biggrin.gif

Edited by Stormb0rn

I love finding Gen2s from interesting pairings. One, two, and three I picked up today! Thank you breeders; I promise that I will breed them mates. :3

Also, a 5th gen arsani/ flamingo mix!

biggrin.gif You're very welcome! I love Arsanis; and, as you can see, I think they look fantastic with flamingos. laugh.gif

I caught this back while I was looking for pumpkin freeze-fodder and obviously didn't have the heart to freeze it. Love that combo! I figure I might as well start making a few holiday checkers, seeing as people like checkers so much. smile.gif