Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Picked dragcave.net/lineage/VM21Q up not too long ago :3

~Eggspam removed; please use /lineage/ links. Any images posted should come from the wiki or from you saving them yourself.~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Found this Nocturne biggrin.gif

What's more amazing, the whole lineage was done by one person. Great work, and thanks for dropping the beauty!

Edited by s0r0k4

What's more amazing, the whole lineage was done by one person. Great work, and thanks for dropping the beauty!

^^ That is awesome! Great find!

Edited by Leidarendi

That's really beautiful!

Just got another Silver Tinsel. 5th gen again, but its lineage is pretty. http://dragcave.net/lineage/WfbsQ

Wow, that is super pretty! I remember seeing something like that before and I really just love the combination of purple and blue Nebulas and Tinsels.

That pretty egg is from one of my lines. I gifted it to the AP - so glad to see it found a home where it is appreciated!

I love my tinselfail Pink with Penk in its lineage, tinselfail Nebula and this spiral Silver Tinsel with many Valentines in the lineage (I'll continue it with my Heartseeker). And yesterday I found a 2gen pb Ice egg. It's my first Ice!

Many thanks to whoever dropped these beauties!

Oh my, Varnayrah, that's amazing! I'm especially fond of the code, since I'm from a city initialed as B.J. in the USA. xd.png But that's a really nice find regardless.

I had two eggslots open. I was watching the AP, and there was only 1 egg!!! It was a whiptail. Well, I really wanted to see what happened if there were no eggs in the AP, so I grabbed it. A vine egg took the whiptail's place, (still 1egg inthe AP) yay! vine! click! too late. I reload the page,

Sorry, there aren't any abandoned eggs right now. You can look for your own egg at the main cave.
No eggs!!!!!!!!!!

What has this all got to do with cool lineages, well, this. smile.gif

Edited by MessengerDragon