Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Second-gen presumably shimmerfail, (who is now a vampire. I guess it was auto abandoned?)

o_o

That's awesome! I'd say "I'd kill for a vampire like that," but I've got my share of lineaged vampires... and nothing I could offer in exchange. xd.png But it's awesome. Congratulations!

Well, that's a really weird thing...but I like freezing interesting hatchlings. http://dragcave.net/lineage/M4AYo Should I keep it? xd.png

Nope. You should give it to me tongue.gif

Awesome catch, and it has a cool code too, looks like mayo *nom nom*

I think you should.  It's quite unique. laugh.gif
Nope. You should give it to me  tongue.gif

Awesome catch, and it has a cool code too, looks like mayo *nom nom*

Thanks for the advice! :3 Keeping the little one then wub.gif

Second-gen presumably shimmerfail, (who is now a vampire. I guess it was auto abandoned?)

That one is great 8D

I was searching for blackcaps in the AP, but this lumina was too gorgeous to put back. <3

Luminae are my favorites so I clicked the lineage link, wondering what I had to be jealous of this time--and got a very pleasant surprise. Completely forgot I bred that! Anyhow, I'm really happy you like it. biggrin.gif

o_o

That's awesome! I'd say "I'd kill for a vampire like that," but I've got my share of lineaged vampires... and nothing I could offer in exchange. xd.png But it's awesome. Congratulations!

That one is great 8D

Yeah! I had my password typed in to abandon it and thought, "Wait a sec. Was that a shimmer?" Delayed reaction much? laugh.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mh9eZ <-- Best AP catch ever!

Now I just need a mate for it, unfortunately I don't have any CB Golds.

idk why everyone says this when they get a 2G.

go look for a gold fail on the trading posts :3 or go to a gifting thread and ask there! its better to make a checker than a weird stair.

lovely catch, though.

idk why everyone says this when they get a 2G.

go look for a gold fail on the trading posts :3 or go to a gifting thread and ask there! its better to make a checker than a weird stair.

lovely catch, though.

Why assume I meant to make a stair out of it? I will always do even gen lineages if it's possible.

I'd rather no response to my post than a condescending one. Try to remember intent doesn't translate well in text, you may not have meant your comment that way, but that's how it comes across.

I found this lovely Even-Gen! ♥

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HwwCu

I'll try to breed you a mate for it when my Gold is off cooldown, if you want, arenee. I can't guarantee a gold offspring, though. Feel free to PM me. (And bug me about it because i'll forget. XD)