Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Not a lineaged one, but a CB Bloodscale hatchie that appeared gendered in the "adopt" page and grew up as soon as I clicked it biggrin.gif

one of my wish list got filled from the ap! a gold egg that parent was a 6th gen gold tensel i was shocked!

Edited by toniblab

This third gen mixed EG Thuwed Terrae and this 5th gen perfect checker Moonstone.

Thank you breeders; while I was looking for CBs these eggs are just as, if not, nicer! I'll have a difficult time finding mates for them, regardless, the lineages are lovely.

I found this Horse a while ago. I wish I had a CB Gold to continue it or maybe a Silver at least. xd.png But thank you breeder~.

I just found this adorable PRETTY

Glad you like it. smile.gif

I was wondering if someone would post one of the 13 Silvers I autoed this week!

Glad you like it. smile.gif

I was wondering if someone would post one of the 13 Silvers I autoed this week!

Was this one of them too? xd.png If so, thank you so much! It's awesome and will have a good home with my other Halloween metals. wub.gif

I just found this adorable PRETTY

Auruam and Sinnaeris are my pair xd.png That's quite a beautiful lineage! Congrats!

This 2nd gen Gold. I was severely lagging, and was very surprised that I got it ^^ Edited by animals4501

Beautiful even-gen white: lineage

Seriously, it may be slightly inbred but it's a Dusk and a Dorkface and a shimmerfail. Not to mention the various holiday starter pairs! smile.gif

Was this one of them too? xd.png If so, thank you so much! It's awesome and will have a good home with my other Halloween metals. wub.gif

Haha yes Amazon. xd.png

Glad a friend caught that pretty! <3

Here are the most beautiful dragons I've ever caught in the AP: wub.gif

Gold

How funny! laugh.gif I auto ap'ed that to the AP like last week! xd.png It's the first gold they have ever produced, I mean look at this progeny! xd.png I glad you enjoy it <3