Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

This guy! My first rare, who I am saving to breed till I can get him a mate at Christmas http://dragcave.net/lineage/qtE3B

I have a few thuweds too, and some great steps like this one, but I'd have a huge list if i posted them all. That's just my favorite because it's a Christmas-tinsel lineage.

I CAN'T. I clicked on this one and said, "Why.. did I just pick that up." It's a habit clicking on nebs, but then I saw THAT. And I said "THAT'S why."

Also found this low gen Shimmerkin.

And THIS was the find of my life today. Literally the best thing I've EVER found in the AP in my life. I literally stared at it in the AP for 10 seconds and then stared at the lineage for about 20 minutes. blink.gifBEHOLD.

Great haul today, and I'm gonna keep searching. ninja.gif

I CAN'T. I clicked on this one and said, "Why.. did I just pick that up." It's a habit clicking on nebs, but then I saw THAT. And I said "THAT'S why."

Also found this low gen Shimmerkin.

And THIS was the find of my life today. Literally the best thing I've EVER found in the AP in my life. I literally stared at it in the AP for 10 seconds and then stared at the lineage for about 20 minutes. blink.gifBEHOLD.

Great haul today, and I'm gonna keep searching. ninja.gif

*also stares at that Sliver* Wow, great find!

Beautiful! Such a surprise too smile.gif

Oooh. *stares* Beautiful pairing, cool naming scheme, and the Tardis? That's awesome. tongue.gif

----------------------

I need to go back to hunting in the AP more often (after the mega-release, of course). There's some really pretty finds being shared on this thread!

Oooh. *stares* Beautiful pairing, cool naming scheme, and the Tardis? That's awesome. tongue.gif

----------------------

I need to go back to hunting in the AP more often (after the mega-release, of course). There's some really pretty finds being shared on this thread!

Isn't it though? It's so unique biggrin.gif

And I'm having the reverse of your issue - I can't hold off of snagging beauties in the AP despite the big release coming, ha ha!