Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I'm going to cry over how uneven this has been made in a few days, but I'm going to look over that for now rolleyes.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/69L5A

Edit: Yes, @MaggieXawesomeness it is pretty nice smile.gif

Edited by DeathCry

Got CB winter magi and shadow walkers? Alternate!

I do have those, but I'm not big on continuing lineages unless it's relatively simple (I'm already fighting with a lineague project to make a mate for a Holly I caught last year). I may see what I can get for it trading wise....

I do have those, but I'm not big on continuing lineages unless it's relatively simple (I'm already fighting with a lineague project to make a mate for a Holly I caught last year). I may see what I can get for it trading wise....

Well I'd offer something but I've got no good trade fodder. That's a wonderful lineage.

I just got this gorgeous Black egg from the AP. I have no hope of breeding a mate for it so I thought I'd offer it to anyone here that needs it. I have one CB male Silver and one messy female and male Silver.

Just send me a PM if you need it for a mate. I don't need anything in return. I wouldn't reject a Cheese hatchie tho. xd.png

Thanks! smile.gif

Gone to the most perfect mate possible! They are exactly opposite! ohmy.gif She's been a lonely girl waiting a very long time for the perfect mate to come along. wub.gif

Edited by Bluheart

I just got this gorgeous Black egg from the AP. I have no hope of breeding a mate for it so I thought I'd offer it to anyone here that needs it. I have one CB male Silver and one messy female and male Silver.

Just send me a PM if you need it for a mate. I don't need anything in return. I wouldn't reject a Cheese hatchie tho. xd.png

Thanks! smile.gif

aw nice i dropped that to make room for the metalics that were breeding like crazy today lol

I caught this beautiful silver earlier. I love metallic lineages I can actually carry on~

I haven't seen an AP this colorful in so long. It's like a downpour after years of drought and I love it.

aw nice i dropped that to make room for the metalics that were breeding like crazy today lol

Awww how wonderful of you! That egg is hopefully going to make a lonely little girl a very happy momma one day! xd.png I thought it so beautiful and had a feeling that someone on this thread or a lurker would have a special place for it and I was right.

I love this thread. I love seeing all the beautiful lineages coming thru here. Most of them I wouldn't have a chance of breeding, but some of them I do. We should be passing eggs to each other if we can. smile.gif I haunt the AP so much and grab so many that I'd be posting too much. So I mostly just lurk and enjoy. It's like a DC Museum. biggrin.gif

I caught this beautiful silver earlier. I love metallic lineages I can actually carry on~

I haven't seen an AP this colorful in so long. It's like a downpour after years of drought and I love it.

Wow! Nice find! biggrin.gif Either someone is very generous or they're kicking themselves now. tongue.gif Congrats though! ^___^

I found this one when it was an egg. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IqaWk

Hey Yuumei,

Do you think that perhaps, if you have a CB ember to continue this, you could breed me a female hellfire? Or a hellfire that I can influence myself to be female?

I'd kind of like to throw that lineage together with my own. Though, I want even steps so going to breed it a few times lol I don't know if I have a CB ember though, I think so lmao but yeah. Please let me know! My dragon is linked below.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/oadgU

This beautiful Vamp. I was expecting either CB or messy as heck. Nope, even gen half Thuwed! blink.gif