Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I mis-clicked on a Water when I was going for a Bluna. Went back and got the Bluna, then chucked it as it was too abstract for my taste. Checked the Water before I was going to dump it, and when I saw this perfect 3rd G E Water x Ice checker, changed my mind. laugh.gif

Thank you, you lovely breeder you!

ETA: Picked up this Skywing due to lower time, and found another 3rd G E checker, this time Winter x Skywing, and as a bonus, it's a Dr. Who quote! (I don't watch, but I know the fandom is huge)

Edited by prpldrgnfr

I discovered that I only have 5 Terraes so I went hunting for some. It's another tinselfail, but I like this combination much better than Gold Tins: http://dragcave.net/lineage/l4vMI

Spelling fail

Edited by Orlageddon

Found this lovely Swallowtail a couple of minutes ago! <3

I'm glad you appreciate it more than the person who snagged it from the Thuwed thread last night, Falls. smile.gif Mom's one of my favorite Thuweds.

Thanks to the breeder of this pretty horse baby I snagged from the AP a couple nights ago: http://dragcave.net/lineage/KCNlk

Edited by blackdragon71

Picked up this little one as an ER egg the other day. Was going to re-abandon because stair-steps aren't really my thing, but it hatched on the abandon page and I just couldn't do it. rolleyes.gif I don't even know what gender it's going to be, but I like the combination of breeds...

I almost dumped this little whiptail because I was really hoping to boost my CB count (plus I have some male-centric names on female name holders... need moar hatchies!) but then I saw the codes of the parents. x3

Usually not one to keep things for codes but I lol'd since I have a habit of saying 'Yeahhh... no'. Got a name reserved for this little guy already laugh.gif

Was very surprised to catch this even 6th gen pb blusang.

hmmm, i remember someone took it from even gen trade thread, tried to trade with me and i guess abandoned it after! dry.gif

I do believe this is one of the prettiest TF's I've seen in awhile. http://dragcave.net/lineage/03MPi  wub.gif

I haven't a clue what to do for a mate.  sad.gif

i can try this one for you or this

Edited by happymom

Picked up this little one as an ER egg the other day. Was going to re-abandon because stair-steps aren't really my thing, but it hatched on the abandon page and I just couldn't do it. rolleyes.gif I don't even know what gender it's going to be, but I like the combination of breeds...

That's such a pretty combo. Nice find! biggrin.gif I haven't been AP hunting in a long time. I need to start up again!