Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I've caught some great holiday lineages the last few days, including:

2ng gen Snowangel from Pillow

2nd gen Ribbon from White

4th gen stairstep Yulebuck (love the colors on this one, will be mating it with a CB Spring to continue the pattern)

2nd gen Winter Magi from Lumina

But my favorites are this Holly and this Snowangel, though finding mates for them is going to be a nightmare. Thank you so much, breeders!

I was expecting another nth gen inbred mess when I opened up the lineage page, but instead found a 2nd gen (Yulebuck) from Gold. This just made my day, it's the exact pairing I've been hoping for.

Since this is my first Christmas on DC I've been catching up on (almost) all the previous Christmas releases, and found a lot of neat 2nd gens;

Yulebuck from Blusang

Ribbon Dancer from Ember

Ribbon Dancer from Cavern Lurker

Snow Angel from Electric

I didn't catch many dragons in these days since I had already completed my sets of every X-max dragon except hollys.

But this little one really made my day http://dragcave.net/lineage/HNTmv wub.gifwub.gif , even if I'll become crazy to find him a mate

congrats on ALL your beauties!!!!

i got this and this amazing beauty, which i REALLY want it to be red!!!!!!! I already start a mate for it, i got my first sunrise baby! smile.gif

Thank you breeders!!!

The nebula was from me biggrin.gif

I'm really happy it found a good home! *fingers crossed for red* and good luck on a mate!! this one is challenging xd.png

This beauty Geode has a long, interesting lineage with Thuweds, Dorkfaces, and an Alt Sweetling. I love eggs with all kinds of dragons in their lineages. wub.gif

The nebula was from me biggrin.gif

I'm really happy it found a good home! *fingers crossed for red* and good luck on a mate!! this one is challenging xd.png

sad.gif it came out BLUE... maybe we can have a trade in the future...