Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I got this one a few days ago:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/U2GbV

Found this beauty a while ago. It even has a neat code!

You could imagine my surprise.

Gifts to the AP. Glad you like you like them. smile.gif

Edited by blackdragon71

I just caught this pretty Flamingo not to long ago, I don't usually collect Flamingo's but this one was just too pretty to let go.

Thank you so much to the breeder wub.gif.

Lineage

Edited by valenwind92

I just caught this pretty Flamingo not to long ago, I don't usually collect Flamingo's but this one was just too pretty to let go.

Lineage

Thats my baby ohmy.gif congrats and take good care of them laugh.gif

Lineage

I picked that up and dropped it when I realised somone offered 2 eggs on a trade xd.png

So you probably got it after I dropped it lol

http://dragcave.net/lineage/5lNQ8 this pretty egg was just screaming love me wub.gif I have an idea for a mate but it will be hard to get. I'd like to make a same gen arrow with red and blue nebs and breed them together, but finding the tinselkins will be hard.

i'm so glad you like it!!!! what i can offer you is something like this as a mate. smile.gif

my last finds...

as a hatchie...

sec gen flamingo

3rd gen flamingo from the same breeder... not i need a sec gen black with flamingo dad smile.gif

5th gen stripe i'm not a fan of stripes, so it's for trade wink.gif OR offered to someone with the perfect mate!

Found this lovely on the AP and boggled a bit - that's the second purebred black stripe I've found in a week, and this one with all named ancestors, too!

Assuming it might've been a deliberate AP gift, because man. That's pretty.

i'm so glad you like it!!!! what i can offer you is something like this as a mate. smile.gif

I may take you up on that if I can't find someone willing to provide tinsels from nebs, while I like the other combo my mind is now set on the neb mate (bad mind bad )

It's simple, but made me smile C:

Have the perfect mate for it. Thank you breeder. n_n

Edited by guuvii

my last finds...

as a hatchie...

sec gen flamingo

3rd gen flamingo from the same breeder... not i need a sec gen black with flamingo dad smile.gif

5th gen stripe i'm not a fan of stripes, so it's for trade wink.gif OR offered to someone with the perfect mate!

The third gen flamingo is actually mine! I'm glad you like it. smile.gif

I was expecting this moonstone to be caveborn. But no, look at that gorgeous checker pattern. 8D

It's so pretty!

Oooh, that is pretty! If you have any CB Winters and Sunstones, you should make it a mate.

Oooh, that is pretty! If you have any CB Winters and Sunstones, you should make it a mate.

Well, I don't plan on starting any new breeding projects. I have a project I've been working on that would make a good match if I can get the line up one generation.

Edited by Daydreamer09