Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

It's probably my lucky day since I just caught another Marrow line here. I'm so going to breed it with him :3

Just looked at the lineage on a vamp egg I found in the AP. lineage Holy crap, that is sooo pretty!!

Tee hee - you're welcome. tongue.gif

I was trying to breed a Hellfire but got another Greenwing, so I bit it. Glad you like it!

If you're fond of the lineage, shoot me a PM and I'll breed a sibling for you. smile.gif I can only breed 4th gens for now, but it should be going up sharpish.

Tee hee - you're welcome. tongue.gif

I was trying to breed a Hellfire but got another Greenwing, so I bit it. Glad you like it!

If you're fond of the lineage, shoot me a PM and I'll breed a sibling for you. smile.gif I can only breed 4th gens for now, but it should be going up sharpish.

I love the look of it! I hope you don't mind, I'm going to be freezing it if it turns male. unsure.gif

Thanks for the offer! I might take you up on that sometime!

I caught this beautiful Vampire Egg in the AP, All of its 'parents' are CB Vamps, all the way back to the original Vamp. smile.gif

My whole Vamp line are CBs!

I also caught this Geode in the AP, it made me giggle.

His Name is My Name Too….

Oh my goodness!!! I read this and decided that I would have a look at my own vamps, and holy freaking goodness!!! I have a second gen CB Vampire ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifThis is him :3

I also Have a fourth gen or something.. all CB's too!!

I keep finding Thuweds and Tinselfails in the AP! Just caught this Thuwed BBW, and the other day I got a Nocturne Tinselfail, and a White before that... etc.

A few weeks ago, I didn't have any Thuweds or Tinselkins now I have 6 or 7. I'm so happy! biggrin.gif

I keep finding Thuweds and Tinselfails in the AP! Just caught this Thuwed BBW, and the other day I got a Nocturne Tinselfail, and a White before that... etc.

A few weeks ago, I didn't have any Thuweds or Tinselkins now I have 6 or 7. I'm so happy!  biggrin.gif

Wow, that's great biggrin.gif

I have caught couples of Tinselfails but I didn't keep any (mostly to avoid egglocking). I'm not sure if I did the right thing now xd.png

Edited by Slytherin7

A few weeks ago, I didn't have any Thuweds or Tinselkins now I have 6 or 7. I'm so happy! biggrin.gif

One of mine after a mass breeding biggrin.gif

I found this Thanks to the breeder.