Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Another pretty tinkin. (7th G Stair from Inextrica's line x blue nebula. Cross your fingers for me that "she" goes blue, too, all of my females are red dry.gif )

Neotropical

Oh my gosh... I was not expecting that. I was expecting a a CB or a horrible lineage, but that lineage just took my breath away. Thank you so much breeder! wub.gif

Sometimes you get ninja.gif'd, sometimes you do the ninja.gif ing. 3rd G E Vine from Vine x Frill sort-of checker.

Neotropical

Oh my gosh... I was not expecting that. I was expecting a a CB or a horrible lineage, but that lineage just took my breath away. Thank you so much breeder! wub.gif

I'm glad you love it. It was offered in the Even gen trade thread yesterday - and I hadn't the space for it sad.gif It would have upset me terribly to see it go to someone who didn't even look at the lineage ! I actually came here to see where it - and another I saw - had gone...

I MUST stop looking in that thread when I am locked... biggrin.gif

I just picked up this little beauty. happy.gif Thanks breeder!

Edit: Just grabbed this 3rd gen Thuwed, too. smile.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

Just caught this one. I just tried my luck in AP, and was looking for something that could surprise me? and no doubt this one did:)

I refreshed page for several times and no one picked it up, so I did. At first I thought, well lucky me I got a 4th gen Dorkface, then I realised....wait..is that also a...Thuwed?? You gotta be kidding me...

Lineage

Edited by chemdragoner

I just picked up this little beauty. happy.gif Thanks breeder!

Edit: Just grabbed this 3rd gen Thuwed, too. smile.gif

That;'s beautiful. FINALLY a gorgeous use for albinos !!!

That;'s beautiful. FINALLY a gorgeous use for albinos !!!

I've seen a lot of lovely lineage combos for albinos, actually. I love albino x marrow lineages. happy.gif

Also, just picked up this. smile.gif Lovely lineage. Shame it's the wrong colour though.