Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Caught her as an egg.

I think I'm going to cry from excitement.

My first Alt Black wub.gif

@.@ I'm so jealous!

I bet the previous owner is regretting abandoning that egg! I would be! tongue.gif

Caught her as an egg.

I think I'm going to cry from excitement.

My first Alt Black wub.gif

Great catch and lovely lineage! smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NI36G

All of its ancestors have "NEIGH" puns, and it's code almost looks like "NEIGH"

As fantastic as it is, I have no use for it. So if anyone would like the little guy you can have him.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Claimed, thank you! I couldn't resist such a NEIGHborly offer! laugh.gif

3rd G E White x Nocturne checker with a Buffy reference!

*happy dances*

I'm glad you like it. The lineage is the nursery rhyme from Hush. That pair stubbornly refuses to give me a white. dry.gif

I'm glad you like it. The lineage is the nursery rhyme from Hush. That pair stubbornly refuses to give me a white. dry.gif

I love it! I will keep my fingers crossed for you and send white eggie vibes. biggrin.gif

Reminder:

This is not a trading topic, members trading/gifting or giving will receive a warn.

I gave a pretty silver to the AP a few minutes ago (cause I didn't have anything to do with it xd.png), I wonder who got it.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mPQpe

Its so messy and ugly and....

Wait... a Dorkface! This lineage, while ugly makes me happy because I've always wanted a dragon with Midas Dorkface in the lineage. While I won't breed him/her I'm still happy I got it.

Now all I need to do is get a pretty lineaged Dorkface.

blink.gif

That is amazing. I think that long of a Pink x Sweetling lineage (6...before we hit the sunsong) would be a first...

Well i APd it just to see what would happen(who would get it, because i'm creepy like that) and it was returned. So i threw it back out and it was returned again so i kept it again smile.gif

I somehow knew it would come back, it's to good to throw away! AND i now i have something to look forward to, a cb pink..