Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I just found this little guy today in the AP. So pretty! Thank you breeder! *pets the egg*

You're welcome! Please take good care of it, it's their first white... biggrin.gif

Bred some more 4th, 5th and 6th gens, two greys are still waiting...

And some more 5th gens waiting for new owners on the AP...

Edited by lilysally

I found this Ice yesterday. As I saw the lineage I was in shock - it is beautiful!!! Many many thanks to the breeder!

No problems biggrin.gif Glad you like it ^^

This is my favorite lineage that I caught in the AP, up to date, but I have caught quite a few gorgeous babies.

Thanks to the breeder!

I found this Ice yesterday. As I saw the lineage I was in shock - it is beautiful!!! Many many thanks to the breeder!

oooh that's lovely! Nice catch. smile.gif

Oh that is a lucky catch! I'd love a baby from that catch when you breed it. HP codes for the win

I bred it with a cb nebula today but the egg was auto-abandonned because I had 21 hatchies. I forgot I was locked but I will try to breed them again after Halloween smile.gif

EDIT: I just checked the egg and the new owner killed it. Thanks a lot.... dry.gif

Edited by BlueIce

I caught this pretty a few minutes ago while looking for low-time zombie fodder. biggrin.gif Tis too pretty to zombify so I shall attempt to find a nice mate.

I caught this pretty rainbow pygmy awhile ago, and was trying to decide do I build a mate that matches or go opposite? Well, I caught this, so I'm going opposite. Almost makes up for missing the Rick Scrolls that were being dropped this morning.

i am not sure how to post lineages but i got a red dragon egg that has a very beautiful stairstep lineage. it isnt very big but its pretty

i am not sure how to post lineages but i got a red dragon egg that has a very beautiful stairstep lineage. it isnt very big but its pretty

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mBJPW

That is a beautiful dragon you have there!^^^^

To post lineages you go to the dragon's view page and there is a button that says "view lineage" click on that, and the link that is in the URL bar is the lineage link wink.gif

I was rambling around the AP, and found this little beauty: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ET9Kk

I saw several other beautiful lineages go through, so decided I would see what I could breed to add to the lovely eggs.

Someone was breeding a huge amount of eggs for the AP. Saw prettily lineaged stripes, gold wyverns etc.

Caught a 2nd Gen Autumn:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kAn8s

Have a mate for this (a long term seasonal lineage is in plan) so this is very much appreciated~!

That was one of my contributions to the pretty breeding spree. smile.gif I'm glad it will help your lineage!