Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I love my ap findings ( I now only collect from there)

Edited by Kaylion

I about flipped when I randomly decided to click on this little eggy! wub.gif Thanks to whoever bred this one! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Scored another good one! laugh.gif

hey, that "good one" is my baby! second time smile.gif People love the holiday and silver mix don't they? Not counting the thuwed wink.gif

I picked up a lot of PB 2nd gen Spits and am tempted to let them grow up and start a small lineage, but iunno. |D; I really want them for freezing...

I picked up a lot of PB 2nd gen Spits and am tempted to let them grow up and start a small lineage, but iunno. |D; I really want them for freezing...

You may do with them whatever you wish. They're yours now. I needed to find out which parents would take on which mates when I pick up that particular 7th-gen project. Glad I could help out your frozen spitfire army, if you choose to do that. xd.png

Edited by blackdragon71

You may do with them whatever you wish. They're yours now. I needed to find out which parents would take on which mates when I pick up that particular 7th-gen project. Glad I could help out your frozen spitfire army, if you choose to do that. xd.png

Thank you -- I'd definitely love to get in touch and get more babies. <3.

got a nice nebbie here ...

You need to edit your links to point to the lineages, otherwise the mods will have to edit them for you sad.gif

It looks like:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JC59C

Edited by perzephone