Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I just bred that moonstone/tinsel fail.

This sunsong is one of the nicest I've snagged from the AP.

YAY! not only did you give me tinsel babies, now i have a mate for the bronze!

Finally one of my babies shows up on this thread! xd.png I was checking to see who caught it, and I was so happy when someone I recognized got it xP

Booyah, keeping the Rick Scroll Line going.

user posted image

I love when they show up here. :3

Edited by Stromboli

That is pretty impressive, but wouldn't that make it one of the most inbred dragons ever? Not knocking it, that must have taken time and effort. But sheeze I wouldn't have the patience.

Inbred lineages like that go pretty fast. Here's one I found on the AP: http://dragcave.net/lineage/0caHX Here's one I bred: http://dragcave.net/lineage/hMWP3 which really hasn't taken me all that long and would have gone faster if I had done one breed. =p

There's some pretty cool names on that white, lol!

Oooh, those look nice together. o3o

http://dragcave.net/lineage/eKHZt

So much purple... I'm definitely going to hunt for a nebula or sunsong mate for it.

Ohai, that's one of mine, glad you like it. smile.gif I wanted a Horsedragon to mate with him - it's part of a big EG rainbow lineage I'm doing.

ETA: Hello there, pretty Tsunami! I think I'm going to have to breed you a nice mate, yes indeed. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Just found this black, I know it's not a perfect checker, but it's even gen and if I get really lucky it'll alt like one of my others did. Also found this 4th G Ember Tinselkin that I hope to gift to someone who needs it. wink.gif

Whomever dropped this to the AP last night, I thank you. I needed more PB 2nd-gen males for a lineage project. smile.gif

Wow, I just picked this guy off of the AP o_o Click! (links to lineage)

I doubt I'll keep him since I have enough Magis already and really need some CB Embers, but it was really cool to pick him up

Whomever dropped this to the AP last night, I thank you. I needed more PB 2nd-gen males for a lineage project. smile.gif

Yay, one of my babies laugh.gif So glad it was needed!

Picked up this and this. and realized they're probably from the same breeder as this find from back in May. Since they are unrelated to all my PB magis they will help me on my way to a 7th gen PB magi.

Thank you fellow magi fan, they will be loved and named and eventually described smile.gif

Just picked this White egg up smile.gif

Thanks for breeding it, herk!

Now, if it genders correctly, I will have found 2 male and 2 female 6th gen dragons from the AP. And even better: no inbreeding will occur when all bred together biggrin.gif

Just realized that another AP find that is 7th gen can also get in the mix, since no one is related biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thank you Allure of Neglected Dragons Inbred Checker laugh.gif