Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

That one has quite a bad family. Just take a look at some of the names...especially the great-grandparents...

I know, I love this egg because of the codes. ;D It's quite rare to get a dragon with its code looking like an actual word, bad or not.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/1aMnb Shiny.

Edited by Light Concorde

Was quite pleased to pick up this purdy Red x Marrow baby. biggrin.gif Imma breed it a Marrow mate from this pair at Halloween.

Thank you to the breeder!

I just caught this cute neb/marrow checker in the AP, and it got me thinking about Abandoned Dragons I Have Loved.

There's this Hellfire Wyvern, descendant of ALL THE THUWEDS oh gosh. And this thoroughly amazing Magi, also Thuwed on both sides of its family. This even-gen seasonal (summer) was an AP catch that I've been able to add to a breeding project, but its first even-gen egg (a seasonal) got tossed in the AP as a token of appreciation.

Thank you, anonymous dragon benefactors!

Someone went on a breeding spree which resulted in

these

lovely

Magis.

I'm pretty sure I saw at least two more with identical lineages.

Edited by frostmourne

AP finds I think I have not posted before:

White from Old Pink

Dorsal with Marrows

5th gen Terrae with all Terrae x Frilled CBs I had seen a sibling or similar lineage here before + was incredibly happy when I got this one! wub.gif

5th gen Horse with mixed but very pretty lineage

Hellfire x Magma checker

Magma x Ember checker

Flamingo x Black checker

Cool codes

Canopy with Golds

4th gen PB Daydream

@boscodelta + Light Concorde:

I bred those three from dragons I found on the AP myself - I'm happy to see that my secret plan of giving back pretty offspring to the AP was successful! biggrin.gif

@boscodelta + Light Concorde:

I bred those three from dragons I found on the AP myself - I'm happy to see that my secret plan of giving back pretty offspring to the AP was successful!

Most gorgeous egg ever, thank you for continuing the lineage and spreading the prettiness<3