Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Yesterday was apparently my day for PB Tsunami wyverns. Love the names of the parents of the second one! tongue.gif Think I'll marshal my own Tsunami population and do a bit of a project with 'em...

Found this little pretty just a few minutes ago.

I was originally going to bite it, but I like Hellfires and those two breeds look very good together. I keeps ^^

O.O i picked up a sunsong stairstep, was it hers?? i would have kept it if i didn't need to save room for my lineage!! it was a thunder x sunsong

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

Found this little pretty just a few minutes ago.

I was originally going to bite it, but I like Hellfires and those two breeds look very good together. I keeps ^^

^^ Beautiful!

Just grabbed this Red and this Pink out of the AP. Was going to give them to my sister, but changed my mind when I saw the lineages...

Pretty pretty. I know the breeder too biggrin.gif Thank you for dropping the pretty. I'm going to hatch it and gift it to my son. He's just started DC and only has one Pink so this will come in handy.

Oh and of course, there's always dragons from a breeder called Ashera. I got some second and third even gens today but dey were ALL DAYDREAMZ NOEZ! xd.png looks like my scroll is going to daydream all day long xd.png

Pretty pretty. I know the breeder too biggrin.gif Thank you for dropping the pretty. I'm going to hatch it and gift it to my son. He's just started DC and only has one Pink so this will come in handy.

I saw a lot of PonyTales' pinks in the AP today. She must have gone on a breeding spree.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fQlj6 Hello new mate hunting mission +__+ I have a weakness for 2nd gens from Frills and BPs.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/felNs A fine mate for the HW I found last week <3