Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

LOL, why do I hear "inbreeding is bad" in the voice of Mr. Mackey?

Edited by Wiz

I love inbred dragons~

They're not normally my thing, but those two are gorgeous! biggrin.gif And I have a soft spot for Reds, too - probably because I'm Welsh. wink.gif

My scroll lacks awesome lineages lol. I have some that kinda caught my attention though.

This Nebula's lineage is a little interesting with a Rosebud as its mom.

Orange goodness with this Magi.

And then there's this Pink with nothing but pink colored dragons in its lineage. I have to say, it's a really cool one! I plan on continuing it.

Doctor Who quotes xd.png.

*starts looking for potential name*

Yay! Glad it found a good home. One day that pair will give me a red. Either breed would do it just has to be red lol.

Yay! Glad it found a good home. One day that pair will give me a red. Either breed would do it just has to be red lol.

They'll cooperate one day, just keep the faith. xd.png

Already found a name that would work, but the phrase looks weird without any punctuation so I might look for a new one. Saved this one too though, just in case.

You know what? This dragon: -use lineage links please- /view/5KJI[/url] was probably my first Thuwed and when i got into having thuweds I was like: OHZNOEZ ALL HIS OFFSPRING HAV TO GET THEIR NAMEZ CHANGED TO SOMETHING THUWED!!

xd.pnglaugh.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

I have a super soft spot for Royal Blues.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QUmIr

I grabbed a nebula with an identical lineage (only neb x ridgewing) to that a little bit ago, only to turn around and drop it for a skywing x spit lineage I saw that I wanted more. Lost 'em both.

Oh wait. Shouldn't I be over in the "Stupid Things You've Done on DC" thread with this? xd.png

But...I did walk away from the AP with a 4-day spitfire to add to my growing tribe plus a CB pink someone just threw away, so not a total loss.