Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I found this little guy. I'm throwing him back but I thought he was pretty cool

I actually threw that guy back into the AP first. xd.png

There was a massload of them

I kept a few of the prettier ones

Been a while since I've posted here. Here's some of my treasures since then.

PB Red Dorsal

PB Tsunami

Silver/Royal Blue checker

Stars and Stripes

Hellfire/Red Nebula checker

White/Ice checker

Holiday Alt/Purple checker

Tinselfail Purple

A pair of Purple Dorsals from Red Dorsal parents

2nd gen White from Winter Magi

And my favorite so far: this 2nd gen Pink from CB Bright Pink and CB Neo.

If anyone would be willing to help me make a Neo mate for this little guy I'd be more than happy to compensate with 3rd gen offspring or whatever else you'd like that I can breed.

Edited by SplashRaptor

I found this little guy. I'm throwing him back but I thought he was pretty cool

Found this, probably at the same time. Gifting it to someone who has been exceptionally kind to me, if she wants it, but if not, I may just keep it. It's very pretty. I wish I'd known you were tossing that terrae, kitty. sad.gif

Congrats on some very pretty finds, Splash Raptor! I see some 2nd-gen tsunamis in the AP, but rarely 3rd-gen PBs. Good job!

Edited by blackdragon71

Omigawd. Not only does this baby have a tinsel and a spriter's alt in it (at least, i think it does) and it's an even-gen... that tombstone IS A ZOMBIE.

/dance /dance /dance

Found this Neo floating about. No idea who would abandon a 2nd gen Thuwed, but it made my day!

Found this Neo floating about. No idea who would abandon a 2nd gen Thuwed, but it made my day!

WOW! Wish I had clicked on that...

It's the first baby of those parents.

Don't put it on clicking sites too early!

And if you want to trade it, I'd definitely be intersted!

I was so surprised to find this electric egg with a huge lineage!

I'm not sure how to post a link, but it's the only electric egg in my scroll (and I only have four dragons in my scroll).

I got it from the AP yesterday.

I was so surprised to find this electric egg with a huge lineage!

I'm not sure how to post a link, but it's the only electric egg in my scroll (and I only have four dragons in my scroll).

I got it from the AP yesterday.

Meh. The electric dragon doesn't really have nice looking lineage. That's what we call a messy lineaged dragon. But hey, if you like it, that's cool to.

You can post dragons/hatchlings/eggs by replacing the 'view' with 'lineage' in the URL.

Example:
http://dragcave.net/view/00000

Becomes:
http://dragcave.net/lineage/00000

Here's a Moonstone I found a few days ago. I forget if I posted him here or not;

http://dragcave.net/lineage/o3ZfF

I love PB Moonstones. ^w^~

Edited by SilverX7Studios

This is a pretty pretty thing, and now it is mine! tongue.gif And who knows, if my Golds *ever* decide to cooperate with me, one day I may even be able to breed it a mate.

Lucky! That's how I got my second gen Thuwed back in January.

Lucky! That's how I got my second gen Thuwed back in January.

Thanks! Yes, I think several users have found 2nd gens like that.

Just caught these two pretty Blunas:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/sGSeI

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8pHiJ

They come from the same breeder. Thank you c:

Oh I have some dragons from that breeder too. And so does one of my friends. He once found four purples at the same time by that breeder and also a purple dorsal or two. I have two daydreams from that breeder and a few other dragons... somewhere xd.png

Not really a "great" lineage but it interested me so much that I felt it was worth mentioning. I found THIS PB, inbred little guy in the AP today. I thought it was interesting to have such a large lineage of PB split dragons.

Not really a "great" lineage but it interested me so much that I felt it was worth mentioning. I found THIS PB, inbred little guy in the AP today. I thought it was interesting to have such a large lineage of PB split dragons.

Split can only breed with themselves, so this kind of lineages are pretty common.

Found this a little while back; link.

Since I got one which is identical, I was trading it for a mirror lineage, but it seems I'm not being lucky.

With this one I was incredibly lucky. Was exactly hunting for something like it, which I plan to breed with this other one to continue this lineage I've been working a bit on and off.

Just caught this Eggie. I have the perfect name: Y U RICKSCROLL ME laugh.gif

That. Is. Amazing. laugh.gif

For me, I just caught this beauty, and I think it will take a while to find a mate xd.png

I also caught this a while back but I can't remember if I posted it already.