hazeh

Explore!

Would you approve of having this implemented?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I *really* like this idea. ^^' As mentioned earlier, it's somewhat like the haunted house of this year's Halloween event, but.... all year round, obviously. Pretty much everyone loved it, so I don't think feelings will be much different if this one is implemented...

The only reason I can imagine that this might not be given is because TJ would want to keep the whole 'hunting for objects' thing a special holiday occasion. I don't really agree with that, but just throwing it out there...

I've wanted something more to do with the dragons for a while. This one appeals to me ^^

Could be a fun idea, I liked the Haunted House a lot of fun.

ETA - deletion of da stoopids

Edited by Ayelldee

Hm, yes, I could see that there may be reluctance if TJ wanted this kind of thing to be a special event kind of thing. However, I also think that if it or some version of it were to be implemented, it could open the door to new Halloween/Christmas/Easter/whathaveyou events that might have not come into play before. Like, there could be a special place to explore that opens up during the holiday seasons with new, exclusive items or something like that? ^^; Or some other story plot similar to the Halloween event, obviously with a whole different twist. (Haunted Maze, anyone?)

And for Christmas, one exploration could eventually lead to a giant communal Christmas Tree and other Yule-based traditions where you can either leave a present for someone else to find or pick up something new. ^^; Like a White Elephant thing!

And for Christmas, one exploration could eventually lead to a giant communal Christmas Tree and other Yule-based traditions where you can either leave a present for someone else to find or pick up something new. ^^; Like a White Elephant thing!

Dragon Cave Secret Santa. Opt-in only, of course...

I think a Squiby's-esque, upload-your-own-dragon Secret Santa thing would be absolutely excellent... Then everybody who participates gets a custom dragon that breeds like Frills. (Dragons would of course have to be screened before final submission... perhaps the same way the Christmas trees for the contest were screened?) I for one wouldn't mind getting a crappily-drawn/sprited dragon in such a competition... I know I wouldn't be able to contribute anything much better.

Another option might be to have a dragon "maker," where participating artists could contribute various dragon parts and you could put them together to make a whole dragon, then pick from a selection of hatchlings. That would require a lot more work on the part of the artists, however, and on TJ's part (unless he just uses the same code as the Christmas Tree thing. Or it could work like this thing.)

These eggs wouldn't be automatically received, though. You'd have to submit your own dragon (and have it approved, if we're going with the "upload anything" one), and then on Christmas the egg would appear on your scroll. (I think we can break scroll-lock rules just this once... or perhaps it could just appear as a Held Egg until you boot something else.)

I'm ALL for this. Any way for more interaction with your dragons is a plus in my book. Also, I love the idea that you get a badge with items; it's PERFECT!

I like this idea.

Maybe if the Ascension idea gets accepted too, the item thingy or w/e needed could be found by doing this.