lachrymation

The Caravan

Lyssa continued on down the road figuring she would continue on into the neck town over, may be get a cheap hotel room, take a shower, and get her clothes washed at a laundry mat. Hoping to possibly bump into the people she helped seeing that they seemed to be in an awful hurry to leave. Those creatures, she just couldn't shake them from her mind. She could follow the group of people, but coming in unannounced always seemed to produce problems, and going in her astral form would leave her far too vulnerable because she had no where to hide her body. It was bad enough that she was out of her element, as she normally was, but those things were out there and they could kill her. Edited by SinisterKitty

The act of Lance tugging on Rollo's shirt was the movement that brought Rollo back to his normal self. He recoiled at the touch, his eyes narrowing and his teeth baring. You did not touch Rollo. You did not. And then he was pushed from behind? Spinning around, he glared at both Bruxa and Lance in turn.

"I don't know who the hell you think you are, but stay off of me!" he snarled, and found the door of the Caravan suddenly snapping shut, leaving him to get angry in a room full of people. Backing away from where most people were, he cursed vehemently. He was stuck with this many people? NO! He hated people! This was like torture!

"I am NOT staying in here. Let me out," he growled moodily, shaking his head and crossing his arms, which were tense. If someone happened to get to close he'd punch their lights out, make them faint.

Rollo did not normally pace when angry. He paced when thoughtful. But when he paced this time it was a new kind of pace, a trapped kind of pace. Like the lion trapped in a zoo who desperately paces, looking out and secretly hoping a child comes and sticks their hands through the bars of his cage. If he had to he would bust out of this place, once he regained his strength, that is. Though Rollo didn't know it, that would be as simple as getting someone to punch him.

"You idiot. Do you wanna die? You powers are drained and there are chasms coming this way!" Bruxa shouted from the back of the caravan as she watched what was going on. This man was a total idiot. Could he not see what was going on?

Auralia woke up slowly as she realized that she was somewhere new. Rollo was shouting and someone else was shouting and it was annoying especially since she had a headache. "Can everyone just shut up?" she asked as she looked around grogily. "Rollo...what's going on?" she asked him as she looked up and noticed that he seemed to be rather tense. "Hey, seriously, what is going on?" her voice was gentle as she stood up slowly and tripped into Rollo then sneezed. Oh boy...this wasn't any ordinary sneeze...instead it was a sneeze that was followed by a small flame. "Oh great." she mumbled as she looked up at Rollo apologetically. She touched the flame that had started on his clothes and it quickle disappeared not even leaving a mark.

Dalibora was more confused than she'd ever hoped to recover from, and instead of asking questions about what was going on, she didn't really wish to ask. Perhaps, for the time being, it would be best to just sit and watch. As usual. Clutching her suitcase and sitting down as the others spoke, she sighed. This had been a rather interesting day...

She couldn't help but think about what the motorcycle operator told her earlier.. A gypsy? Powers? So that's what that stupid curse was. It was a power. Oh, joy. Not only were there other strange people out there, but they were targets for something.

As soon as the guy was in the Cavaran, he seemed to explode, shouting and cursing and pacing like a caged animal. Bruxa shouted back at him and Lance could see that he had better step in before things got out of hand. “Woah! Easy there big guy,” Lance said in a placating voice, “No one’s gonna hurt you here,” Lance glanced sidelong at Bruxa and mumbled under his breath, “At least almost no one.” Lance cleared his throat and spoke up, “It might be better for you if you stay here though. You should find out exactly where ‘here’ is before you start jumping off,” Lance thought back to when the man had opened and closed the car door and grinned, “Just calm down for a bit okay?” Lance was going to continue when the unconscious girl woke up and asked some questions in a confused voice. Before Lance or the other guy had time to reply, the girl sneezed and a small flame shot out and set the guy’s clothes on fire. It did not last long though as the girl extinguish the flame easily with her bare hands. Lance’s eyebrows shot up as he looked at the girl in surprise, “Wow, a fire user, never seen one of those before.” Lance blurted out before he could stop himself. “Anyways, my name is Lance, pleased to meet you all,” Lance gave a small slightly extravagant bow as if to an audience and straightened up grinning.

Bruxa rolled her eyes at Lance as he bowed to the others in an extravagant way. After setting down for a moment, her usual demeanor was rekindled and she stood up to walk his way and get a better look at the new comers. "Humph. Don't trust him, he's just a showy person. Names Bruxa." she said and placed two fingers to her forehead in salute to the newbies. "I make machines. Lance...I still can't figure him out and well, the others you will learn about soon." she said with a harsh chuckle as she walked to where Valadian was. "Would you push the buttons already?" she asked him and was about to say something more but stopped herself.

Auralia looked at Lance while leaning on Rollo for support. he would probably kill her, eat her alive, but she would burn him to a crisp as he did so. "I'm A-a-achoooooo!" she sneezed again, but caught the flames in her hand while keeping her hand over her mouth for a moment. "Sorry, I'm Auralia. Mr. Touchy here calls me Firebreather." she said and then sneezed again, this time holding on tightly to Rollo. A cold wasn't good for her. Not only did it mean that every time she sneezed, there would be fire, but it also meant that any use of her abilities would drain her twice as fast.

Rollo let out a growl, his hands balled into fists so as to keep himself from actually killing anyone in here. He nearly had killed someone before. Grinding his teeth, he smiled while closing his eyes, but it was not a good or sane sort of smile. It was an I'm-so-freaking-pissed-off-at-you-I-can't-even-begin-to-explain-it-you-are-so-dang-stupid kind of smile.

"You know? I don't know why I bother with people like you. Why the hell should I run? Are those things worse then people who pick me off the street while I'm unconscious? I don't like being picked off the street. I don't like it. Not. At. All," he said coolly, going into an odd and obviously dangerous state. "Powers? So you believe I'm a Gypsy too? Lord what the hell has the world come to!?" he shouted, kicking the Caravan and snarling, spewing more curses. Suddenly he nodded and stopped, returning once more to his strange demeanor. "I haven't really had a good day. Several days, I suppose. For one, I haven't slept for god knows how long. Secondly, things seem to be happening with people. I seem to be screwing quite a bit up. But you don't want that, do you? You don't want me to screw you up. Might hurt someone. Probably would...."

And then he turned slowly to Auralia, his eyebrows lifted, his expression turning slightly to normal, but clearly on-guard.

"Oh nothing really, only we've been kidnapped," he said simply, spitting out the last word. And suddenly there was fire on him. Stepping several steps backwards until he hit the Caravan wall, he was relieved to see Auralia take care of it. "Watch it," he snapped. "You're always so careless. If only you were more careful, and yet you warn and criticize everyone else. FIX YOUR OWN DAMN PROBLEMS!" Rollo snarled, pressing back against the wall.

He glared at Lance and growled, but it was a softer growl. "Want to find out what I can do?" he asked, eyes narrowing. "I know where 'here' is. 'Here' is with people. That's all I damn well need to know," the man grumbled, grinding his teeth again. Only this time he went to his knees as the strength of his jaw cracked a tooth and split it in half. "Dammit..." he hissed, wincing as his finger probed on his mouth and was able to find the other half of his tooth. Auralia had been leaning on him -gripping him really- so he wondered where she was now. Hopefully not trying to comfort him because right now that simply would not fly.

Lyssa continued on down the road, still rather unnerved. The nearest city still creeping up on her about two until she would arrive, and when she got there she would check herself into a Motel. She was still making up her mind on the ordeal of Astral Projecting to the people she was helping or not, due to the distance she would have to be extremely careful. She never exactly knew if her Astral Projection could be captured or not and the risks with the creatures out there with her body left unguarded. It all really seemed to bother her, but if she liked it or not she knew she had to figure out something soon.

When Rollo fell to his knees, Auralia was rather, well let's just say that she was as angry as a wet cat. She lashed out at him with a kick, or two, and turned around and sat back on the bed she had been put it. "Maybe you should not offer advice...EVER! Because when you give it, you are doing the same thing that you claim that I was doing!" she shouted at him and the flames bordering her eyes showed that she was angry and would have been near phoenix mode had her body not already been completely and totally spent. "You can be so d*mn aggravating!" she said and then noticed Bruxa who looked odd.

The look on Bruxa's face was one akin to mirth, but she was trying to hold back her laughter. When, all of the sudden even though she was standing next to Valadian who would harass her for forever about laughing, she started to laugh at Rollo and Auralia. "You two are two peas in a pod buwahahahahahahaaaa! I mean look at you! Yelling back and forth like an old married couple. Hehehehehe ha! Seriously, you get angry faster than a wasp and you take it out on her, then she lets fly some sort of judo kick and yells at you." Bruxa was still laughing and ended up coughing she was laughing so hard. When she was finished she took a deep breath, but chuckles still escaped her every now and then as she walked to the back sink. "That's just sooo funny." she muttered to herself.

Those few kicks were just what Rollo needed. Suddenly his eyes sparked with new found energy, his pain was temporarily nonexistent, his mouth twitching slighting into a snarl. But he didn't go to attack Auralia this time. No, this time he started towards Bruxa, a growl coming from his throat. He lunged for her, his strength ready to choke her, punch her, kick her or, in general, fight.

"Let's see how funny it is when you're lying on the ground," Rollo snarled, his anger unchecked. He would tear through this girl, rip her to shreds. She was surprisingly more annoying then Auralia, which was a feat. "I'm so damn TIRED of you people! Why the hell do you think I didn't want to get stuck in here?" he hissed, dark eyes narrowed. Rollo cursed vehemently, eyes never leaving the stupid girl before him. Staring from dark chocolate brown eyes that revealed nothing more than hatred, he looked into the pale blue seas that danced before him. Just like he was to all other women, he was blind to her beauty. By now most men would be swooning, or at least thinking about how pretty she was, but Rollo wasn't. He only saw her as a threat. As an evil. As a thing that must be avoided. As an enemy.

Rollo only saw the worst of people.

Bruxa grinned at Rollo as he came at her angrily. "Now there's something." she said and had her machines move the people around a little bit so that they could stay out of the way. "Don't worry guys, I won't hurt the Caravan, and neither will he." she said with an apologetic grin towards Rath. The grin clearly stated 'Sorry, but he annoys me.' Her apologetic one turned to something that was more so around the area of confidence. She wasn't afraid of him in the least bit and it showed in the way that she stood. If he came at her from the front, a machine would pop up and block him allowing her just enough time to get behind him and hold her dagger to his neck. If he dove, she would knee his chin. It didn't matter what he did. She had been trained for four (?) years and during that time, she had learned to fight with her machines, build her machines into useful things, as well as learn how to use her body in advantageous ways to always gain the upper hand. Brute strength didn't matter, she could jump out of the way. Speed didn't matter; she could spot you and kill you. It didn't matter what a power was, she would think her way out of it.

"Now, make a move big boy." Came her voice in a deadly sweet tone.

((Note, this isn't making her invincible, this is just what she thinks.))

"Hey," Dalibora stated. It was more of an exclamation, or at least it was to her. Still holding her suitcase, she stood up, placing an arm between the the two before stepping fully in the way. Her head was aching; something about this situation made her want to just knock them both out, but she knew better, rubbing her temple. "I get that this has got to be unsettling, but those shadowy things are what you were fighting, right? Don't fight each other too..." Her words of advice perhaps didn't carry the most weight, seeing as she'd yet to show use of any powers herself, and she'd only appeared moments ago, but she still didn't wish to see anyone fighting one another after just watching them battle shadow creatures. Chasms, wasn't it? It didn't matter, if that girl used robots, and that girl caught on fire again... Oh, dear. It would be a terrible sight. That, and the whole place might have been destroyed!

Dalibora was still holding onto her suitcase, and though she had half a mind to take a swing at them with it, she still kept her sheepish smile, looking to the two seemingly furious people on either side of her. Her head was still aching, but at least she hadn't let her frustration completely consume her. Or at least she thought she did. Keeping silent about the matter didn't help her any, and she could feel two nubs forming on her head, which soon grew into small black horns that were hidden mostly by her hair, though still slightly visible. Eyes widening slightly, she ran her hand rapidly through her hair, the now disheveled strands covering her horns.

Edited by Team EG-X

When Dalibora entered her line of sight, a small growl escaped Bruxa as she looked at the woman. "Are you in charge here? I think not. So step back pretty lady or your butt will be in the way. This is between me and him. In here we are safe and if things aren't fought out, respect isn't built, and when respect isn't built, more fights occur. Got it?" It made sense in an odd way and Bruxa glared at one of her machines who gently stepped in front of the woman and made sure she was out of the way. Bruxa knew that this would be over and easy to do. The only thing that would stop her, was Rath himself telling her to stop. Anyone else? Nope.

Rollo swung a fist. If it hit it'd easily be enough to down a man, and if it didn't she'd have to be fast. Strength also meant speed, if every single muscle in your body was given energy. Judging by her posture, he could infer the woman was confident, perhaps overly so. And she had an advantage. She knew what his power was, and he didn't know hers. And suddenly someone stepped between them. Rollo hoped he hadn't hit her, his quarrels were with Bruxa, not this other woman. But she was in his way...

"Move," he growled. It was not asked, or simply stated, or even a kind of hinting tone. It was a complete and utter order, and he expected it to be followed. "Move unless you want to get hurt," he warned, and was completely serious. He wouldn't hesitate to push her aside, and at this rate, he wasn't sure with how much force he would end up doing that. For all he knew he would end up breaking her neck. But he turned his attention back to Bruxa, who seemed to be just as irritated as he when the woman stepped between them. "Respect? I actually have respect for some people, though for you I hold none," he growled, narrowing his eyes. "Come on then. I dare you."

Bruxa had been able to dodge just in time as Rollo threw a punch and knew that he would have the two things that she had been trained against, although she was ready to see what else he had in store. Brains? She hoped so. This was going to be fun. "Okay, but I'll go easy on you since we ARE inside. Just don't lose your footing." she said and from the ground underneath Rollo two machines quickly grabbed onto his legs and held him there as Bruxa stayed out of reach from his arms. "I would be tempted to secure your arms as well, but that wouldn't be fun now would it?" she asked as her dagger flipped and twisted between her fingers. With her other hand, she used a pencil to tie her hair up so that it wouldn't be too much in the way. Despite her seemingly rash nature, Bruxa was actually calculating every movement that she made and every movement that Rollo made, storing it in her mind; learning his thought processes.

Edited by LoveLost

"Ooh this isn't right..." Dalibora stated, the frustration within her building. Her cheeks grew pink in her anger, and she could feel her horns growing, stretching back beyond her hair and coming to fine points. "Please, you two? You d-don't have to fight to gain respect... Peaceful negotiation is respectful too. Having force--and not using it if not necessary-- gains respect too," Dalibora stated, placing a hand on her forehead. Hoping reverse the growth of her horns, she sighed, taking deep, slow breaths. Her arms began to itch ever so slightly. "No, no, no. Not now, Dalibora. Not now, Dalibora. Just... Focus," she stated aloud, though she seemed to pay no mind to the two others. Now wasn't the time to use her abilities, but these two were being so.... Difficult! They didn't make this easy at all, and she just wanted to hit them! But hitting was rude, and it wouldn't help at all in defusing this situation.

Tapping her foot on the floor and keeping anything else from changing excluding her horns, she looked to the two, stepping back. "I understand if you're upset, and I know that you two want to fight, but I really wish you wouldn't..." Dalibora nearly whimpered; this wasn't going work. Sitting down she frowned; watching the two in combat was angering her. They didn't even listen to her asking them not to, or at least they didn't give it any mind. She balled up her fists.

Edited by Team EG-X

Rollo put pressure on the metal robots that held him in place. They creaked slightly, but he refused to try and break them. It wasn't worth it, not really. After all, he could fight her just as well like this. Suddenly he remembered something. His hand went in his jeans and pulled out a butterfly knife. It's handle was metal, but there was a plastic encasing to it, and so he stabbed it into one of the robots without hesitation. Even if it sparked or broke or whatever, it probably wouldn't hurt Rollo.

"Isn't restricting my movement cheating?" he accused, narrowing his eyes. And there was that girl again, but she was growing horns now. "Come one, devilgirl, join in the fight! You clearly want to. I'm sure it'd be interesting," he prompted, grinning but not taking his eyes off of Bruxa.

"BE QUIET!" Rath yelled, his eyes blazing murderously, definitely angry. He was standing at the back of the Caravan and had witnessed the conflict silently, but now he was just downright pissed off. His voice softened to a threatening tone. "I'm not going to let anybody harass anyone here. If you want to leave, feel free to. We don't force people to stay."

He didn't make the point that Rollo could not defeat all those chasms by himself, either, so it would be much more dangerous for him, but at this moment he couldn't care less.

The caravan jerked suddenly, and Rath held his ground quickly, to not be toppled over, and after brief whirring and bleeping emitting from the panel area, the caravan stopped. Valadian stuck his head out from behind the panel and he grinned, not aware of what was happening in the main area.

"We're here."

((short post is short. =.=))

Bruxa didn't wince as Rath shouted at them to be quiet. Instead, she smiled. It was one of her weird quirks that she had and it didn't seem to get to Rath except for when things like this happened. "well looky there Mr. Touchy, you can go outside and leave 'people' and never figure out who you are." she said and opened the door. Bruxa glanced at the girl growing horns which made her curious, but she didn't say anything as Auralia rushed by and quickly threw up beside the Caravan.

Auralia wasn't doing to well. With Rollo acting like an idiot, she had nearly spent all of her energy. How she really wished she could control her temper and not have her fire react to it! It was so gosh darn infuriating that she could just aaaaachoooo! Another sneeze was heard, but this time she let the flames fly out and luckily she didn't catch anything on fire.

Bruxa looked back at Rath and walked over to him once Auralia was out and probably Mr. Touchy too. She wasn't going to say sorry, she was just waiting for him to say what they were to do. Were they to teach them? Help them learn? What exactly was the plan?

(( What does Vanner's Alley look like?! ))

Lance was still in his nice extravagant pose when the man started shouting and threatening people and saying that he disliked people. The man suddenly knelt and he spit out half a bloody tooth. Well, Lance thought to himself, I’ll say that someone has anger issues. The fire girl, Auralia was it, also seemed to be none too pleased and started kicking and shouting back at the man. That was when Bruxa burst out laughing. Lance sighed and stepped back. He knew it was not going to end well and true enough, the man challenged Bruxa to a fight. Lance leaned back on the walls of the Caravan as he watched with slight amusement. Bruxa could take care of herself and probably most of the rest of them here.

All of the Caravan members had been training more or less consistently ever since they were picked up by the Motorcade and in his case, had honed his power to a sharp fine edge. Just then, the seemingly shy girl with the suitcase stepped up to try and stop the fight. Lance frowned and eased up a little, ready to help in case it was needed. Bruxa would not have hurt the man, well, not too much anyway but he was not sure what the man would do. Lance watched as two horns started growing out of the girl’s head and whistled softly. They had picked up a very interesting mix of gypsies this time. "BE QUIET!" that was Rath, Lance knew without even turning his head and it was evident from his voice that he was furious. Lance came up to the girl with horns and gently gripped her shoulder, “Calm down. It’s not good to fly all to pieces and besides,” Lance said with a grin, “we don’t want to have to pick up the pieces later.” The Caravan jerked suddenly and Lance nearly fell over the girl when Valadian stuck his head out from behind the panel and he grinned, announcing that they had arrived.

Edited by Sunwolf

Rollo watched as some guy got all pissy about their fight. Shooting the man a glare, he pushed his way to the door of the caravan to the sight of Vanner's Alley. Where had he been before? It didn't matter, because it was gone. My god, his brother was gone! At least before he'd known that he could find Kolin someday. Now he wasn't so sure. He was defeated. He had lost. And that damn Bruxa had just walked off, or rather stayed in the Caravan, scat free. Or rather Rollo hadn't gotten to choke her. Snorting, he thought about the man's comment. If you want to leave, feel free to. We don't force people to stay.

"And yet you kidnap people? Because kidnapping them is so much better than forcing them to stay with you," he snorted, his mood even more sour than before. His brother was gone, maybe for forever. A sort of nauseous heartache had settled within him. They had always been together, always been there to comfort each other. And then Rollo had ruined it all just like he ruined everything else. Why was he like this? What sort of joke or curse had he been on the wrong side of? Rollo was outside the caravan, leaning on it as he sat down, his eyes dark. He couldn't leave now. These people, this Caravan... these things were his only hope of recovering his brother. But it didn't mean he had to enjoy being here. Absentmindedly he fingered a lock of hair. Was it too long? Probably. Was he going to bother cutting it? Hardly. Such a waste of time. And considering it was a good ways away from his shoulders, it would be okay for now, though not for terribly longer.

Auralia looked at Rollo from where she was sitting against the Caravan the cool metal against the back of her neck. "Rollo? You know, you wouldn't have been able to beat all of those Chasms...you were passed out on a bench." she said not to comfort him, but to try and get him to understand the circumstances. "Although the way that the Bruxa lady handled things was rather RUDE!" she shouted back at the Caravan.

"I heard that you red-headed runt!" Bruxa shouted back as she walked outside since it seemed that Rath was going to be quiet for some time. "Being rude is my best quality." she said as she walked around to the front of the Caravan. It wasn't right that it had taken this long for the machinery to start up or for the electronics to take so long in working. "Hey Charrid! Get over here. Something needs to be done about the electronic device stuff....wasn't working right." she said as she crawled underneath the Caravan and set to work on how to figure this out. Her hands were pressed almost lovingly against the undercarriage. "Come on baby, tell me what's wrong." she said as she concentrated.

"Red-headed runt?" Auralia was angry about the name, but she still wasn't feeling well. She sighed and hoped that Rollo didn't explode and decided that she should change the subject. "You know I can just burn your hair off..." It was a joke but the way that it came out seemed more like an insult than anything else. Gosh dang it all! Her mind wasn't working clearly! "I didn't mean that it doesn't look good...or nice long...I just meant that since you were looking at like you didn't like it that I could trim it for you." yeah....but now it sounds like I'm desperate.....great.

Rollo glared at Auralia. "Perhaps. But I wouldn't mind if they did get me," he huffed, not moving, his hand dropping to his knee. "Not exactly like I was the gentleman either, but she WAS aggravating me," the man growled, crossing his arms, one leg bent and the other straight out. And suddenly she was talking about his hair? No. Wrong move. What most people didn't seem to get was the fact that it was an act of rebellion. The short hair his parents wanted him to have was grown out, and soon he wasn't the only football jock doing it. It had been interesting how the football players all started to grow out their hair, some actually taking it to the point they put it in a bun. Smirking slightly at the memory, he suddenly heard the rest of what she said.

"No," he snapped, standing up. She was sounding so strange and weird... Walking away from her, he sat down again at a tree, making it very much clear that he didn't want to be near her. Auralia was so stupid and offensive. Not like Rollo wasn't, but she was really pissing him off. "I would shut up now if I were you," he growled, and turned away from all the people. They were so tiring. Where on earth was Kolin? Suddenly springing to his feet, he walked over to Bruxa, who was fixing the Caravan. "Who owns this thing? I need it to take me back. I need to find my brother before he's killed."

Auralia knew that Rollo would react, but just that he did, didn't mean that she wouldn't either. He told her that she should just shut up now and even if he was right, she wasn't about to listen to somebody that made her laugh but made her even more angry than she had been in awhile. "Be quiet? Shut up? Ha! You're one to talk you oversized excuse for a flea!" she said and walked away from the Caravan just to cool off, she wasn't feeling good and the only thing she could remember was the Chasms. What had they been doing before? She knew that he had his foot and she fized that the best she could, but after the first round of cards, she was clueless. Wait...Auralia ran back to the Caravan ignoring the thudding in her head and searched around the area where Bruxa had put her down muttering 'No' the entire time.

Bruxa grunted at Rollo's approach as she placed her hand on the Caravan again wondering if it was just her who thought that the thing was moving slowly. She didn't know, but right now, she still needed to see what Rath wanted to do. "That would mainly be the 15 year old that you glared at older. I wouldn't mess with him right now because he plans to stay the rest of the night here from what I can tell." her voice wasn't gentle as she spoke to him; it was almost like she was talking down to him. She turned her head to him and crawled out from underneath the Caravan quickly and stood up. "He's in there..." she turned as she itched one of the several scars along her arms as Auralia came back out of the Caravan with a slightly panicked look on her face.

"My bag...I need my bag." she said looking at Bruxa who only looked back indifferently.

"You can get it in the morning." she said with a dismissive flip of her hand.

"You don't understand..."

"Of course I wouldn't. Duh." she said and walked to the side of the Caravan and pressed a button, releasing the overhead canopy thingy.

Auralia was obviously frustrated by this, but she couldn't do much right now so she calmly stood there looking up at the stars and moon praying that her things would be okay. The necklace bad been given to her by her grandmother and had gone back several generations. The legend that her grandmother told, was that Auralia's ancestors had been able to control fire and had melted the stone into a perfect circle and then used their heat to melt the wire so that in a single drop, it formed perfectly around the stone. Auralia had never believed it until she found out that she herself could contol fire and wondered if what her grandmother had said was true.

((necklace))

After nearing getting jerked off his feet by the Caravan stopping, Lance glared at the grinning Valadian and said half jokingly, “Valadian! Don’t we have some kind of announcement system that tells us when we’ve arrived?” Mr. Touchy took this moment to get out of the Caravan, all the while complaining that he had been kidnapped instead of rescued. Lance rolled his eyes and shrugged, an amused look on his face as he turned to demon girl. “You all right? Sorry the landing was so rough. You should get some rest. We’ll sort out this mess in the morning. There are some bunks under the benches you can use” Lance pulled up the benches to show the girl the bunks. Lance turned to Valadian and said, “Valadian, take care of the girl will you? I’m going to check on Bruxa.” Lance jumped down from the Caravan to find all three of them standing in front of the Caravan. “Hey Bruxa! The journey was quite rough, something wrong with her?” Lance gently pat the Caravan’s side as he walked towards the trio. Lance gave them a grin when he reached them, “Get some rest Bruxa, you’ve had a rough night and I doubt you’ve had Arachne look at your wounds have you?” Bruxa was tough, he knew but sometimes she had to be reminded that she was human too. Lance looked at the other two with an amused expression, “Why don’t you two get some rest too. You’ve all had a rough night. You’ll probably feel better in the morning. We’ve some bunks under the benches inside. You can make use of them.”