earwig

Signature Contest #56

Welcome again to the newest Sig Contest! The theme this time is about...the elements! No, not iron, magnesium, sodium...all that science-y stuff, I mean the stuff like fire, earth, wind and water! Which one describes you? Are you a fierce fire person who shoots flames of anger, or are you a more relaxed, down-to-earth sort of person? Choose the way you want to represent you.

*Can't be bothered to make example picture* :3

Rules:

• Images must be comprised of two or more images stitched, pasted, cloned, etc. together. They MAY NOT be a simple text slap.

• There is to be no flaming or drama in this thread.

• The size limit is 600 x 200 pixels, vertically or horizontally. Images larger than the required size must be asked to be sized down.

• All work is to be completely your own. Do not grab it off the Internet and say, "Oh look I made this myself!" No.

• Do not solicit votes.

• Have fun and be creative!

• If you are using a stock, texture or brushes from another artist, be sure to always give credit. Always.

The winner will receive an egg of their choice bred from one of the following donators: Gray means a donator is busy or un-active

Dk Labyrinth

Cariad Winter

Dragonhatchling

Tyracia

Terriah

VampireArmy

Lilyice

Zovesta

JaziandCo

Ardeo

NixAyum

* Rares are included with the exception of Alts because they are never a sure thing.

The contest will end on the 6th of November, so have your submissions in by then!

Edited by earwig

This theme's actually been done before, I think wink.gif But it was ages ago and I guess it doesn't really matter. I remember making a few very crappy signatures for it.

Yus! Finished my entry!

user posted image

My only sources were a frog, and a picture of some water bubbles.

Nice one, pugs!

Ahaha, I didn't know Shadow, oh well, as long as it's not recent it'll probably be okay...

Erm...maybe I should extend the submission date a little...

The photography contest has the entire list of the ones that have been done already.

Should we start doing that too?

Maybe. I don't know, because, maybe not with photography, but with digital manipulation/whatever we're doing here, we can at least interpret the topic differently.

._.

Did that make sense?

Oh and I'm pushing the deadline until next week. :3

For a while we did have a list of all the previous competitions, but then the thread got lost. It was a whole new thread for just chatting about the sig contest and just chatting in general.

I'm tempted to do this, hopefully I'll make a decent entry this time

I'm fairly certain the original was Contest 13, so you don't need to worry about it. And anyway, that one had a much more varied view of "the elements", while this sticks to the more traditional ones!

Can i enter?

mine is in my signature

i'm a feisty male, a leader, i believe my signature describes that well

Edited by Shinobimasterz

Nice, Chi!

Shino, its just a wiiiiiitwwle bit too high, you have to resize it just a little. :3

Also, could you put it in a post? It makes it much easier for me to collect all the submissions.

Nice, Chi!

Shino, its just a wiiiiiitwwle bit too high, you have to resize it just a little. :3

Also, could you put it in a post? It makes it much easier for me to collect all the submissions.

actually i'll make smth new in a few hours