Nitride

Nitride's Work

I agree with anniixo, you do indeed have talent. The background and main images blend really nice with each other, especially because of the way the colors complement one other. All of them are overall very professional looking, and it looks like you put a lot of time into them.

Edited by Daciana_Adena

I agree with anniixo, you do indeed have talent. The background and main images blend really nice with each other, especially because of the way the colors complement one other. All of them are overall very professional looking, and it looks like you put a lot of time into them.

Thanks. I might take up spriting or digital painting here depending on how long I plan to stay.

If you do intend on staying for the time being, I would indeed be rather interested in seeing some more of your work. As I said before, what you have already showed here is impressive. ^^

Hey Mithu. tongue.gif

Anyway, how come I've never seen some of these? Ever?

Tag shy?

Lol all of these have been posted before on Gk.

I don't suposse I could ask for a Kabuto, from Naruto, request?You're stuff is just so amazing I need to have one! lol I'll give you anything I can breed on my scroll, including nice Tinsels