HowToDrawItAll

Learn How To Draw a DRAGON

Hi everyone,

I am new to the site but i have a blog that teaches people how to draw. I love dragons and i made a tutorial on how to draw one! This is the first tutorial of many. I will be adding about 4 more tutorials in the next week or two. You can check it out here

How to DRAW A DRAGON

user posted image

Edited by HowToDrawItAll

Wow your really good! I'll use that last tutorial on my next dragon idea, if you don't mind.... I'll credit your work on my suggestion thread!

Wow your really good! I'll use that last tutorial on my next dragon idea, if you don't mind.... I'll credit your work on my suggestion thread!

Thank you. There are more on my site.

Please wait 24 hours in this section before double posting. Use the edit button near the top of your post instead. ^^

Your drawings are excellent. c: Very monstrous. I really loved the short tongue example.

*bookmarks*

Your drawings are excellent. c: Very monstrous. I really loved the short tongue example.

*bookmarks*

Thank you very much.

wow gr8 idea, lots of people out there can now create more dragon ideas smile.gif nice one

Wow, that is so cool. I finaly found someone who is as good if not better than my sister at drawing dragons/creatures. (She dosen't post any of her art so I can't show you any of it, but she's really good.) Very good drawings, nice work!

Amazing dragons! I can draw dragons, but I mess up big time on the feet. If you could make a tutorial on that? Thanks!