17 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Um cough - why don't you just breed it to a CB Stratos and carry on  ?

Like Lagie said, I'm being picky! I want the line to continue with the same lineage shape and color combination, which means that I am only keeping stratos eggs from the lineage to breed against CB female astaarus. 

I've found that if I name the father "Plz return (code) - teleport code" and then the mother with the code for the teleport with the offer of a CB version of the egg, I get good results. Who ever finds it doesn't have to try to find me on the forums and can automatically see what the reward is for finding it.

Edited by Dinala1641882
grammer

On 6/23/2022 at 5:09 PM, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

CB Fanalea Egg

I like that code, looks like it has 3 zs. Thank you.

CB Nilia Pygmy - zXQfD

Claim my egg!

General question: Are there breeds that are more liked then other? Wanting to know what to keep an eye out for or to ping someone who might collect it.

Edited by Dinala1641882

25 minutes ago, Dinala1641882 said:

I like that code, looks like it has 3 zs. Thank you.

CB Nilia Pygmy - zXQfD

https://dragcave.net/teleport/8ad5d20cc4e715771c8df03b83b994a2

General question: Are there breeds that are more liked then other? Wanting to know what to keep an eye out for or to ping someone who might collect it.

@random_dragon_collector collects pygmies. @Fuzzbucket, balloons. pdc collects guardians and tideweavers.

28 minutes ago, mishhelle said:

i made an offer 😊

Hi mishhelle, @BringsTheSnow's offer came through first. Sorry about that. :(

Yet another Chrono from my Aeon x Chrono lyrical pair.

BringsTheSnow and someone else (whose scroll name is not shown) already have Z'iblings.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/1bade79dd42d7ea8df11b5d87e5ab396

Thank you for giving it a good home, @random_dragon_collector! It is good to see you back. :)

Edited by purplehaze

Just bred through my CB Zs. Only got two 2nd gens -- both new breeds and both PB.

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Just bred through my CB Zs. Only got two 2nd gens -- both new breeds and both PB.

None of my higher gens gave me much of anything today...