7 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

When my Zs are in the mood they go all out. I got 6 2Gs before I had to stop to leave room for my 20 Week egg (hopefully the right breed this time). I do have an egg hatching in a couple of hours, but have promised a 2G Shimmer attempt for someone early tomorrow morning, so I have to leave space in case I DO get the right egg for the 20 Week. :blink: NOT complaining! XD Just seems that when it rains, it pours z eggs!

Woohoo! Congrats on the Z success! :D

This is as crazy as it gets. Had one egg slot open up, so I figured I'd go back to my Z dragons and try for another one. FIRST ONE! Now I am well and truly locked for another day. :D

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

This is as crazy as it gets. Had one egg slot open up, so I figured I'd go back to my Z dragons and try for another one. FIRST ONE! Now I am well and truly locked for another day. :D

Well, I know we never seem to hit on the same day, but I think I gotta breed! :D 

18 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Well, I know we never seem to hit on the same day, but I think I gotta breed! :D 

I probably swallowed up all the luck. XD Wish I had unlimited egg spaces to keep breeding.

More crazy luck! I decided to go back and finish breeding my CB Zs -- the last 13 pairs that I had left when I egg-locked two days ago. And I got two more Z'eggs!

3 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Ooh ooh waits anxiously for a hatching - but that's 2 HOURS away....

Offered

Accepted. Enjoy!

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

And I got two more Z'eggs!

Congrats on your Z run! :)

13 hours ago, purplehaze said:

More crazy luck! I decided to go back and finish breeding my CB Zs -- the last 13 pairs that I had left when I egg-locked two days ago. And I got two more Z'eggs!

Nice! :D 

Oh yes PLEASE ! and thank you 1

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Offered again :)

:unsure: not seeing it... ?

'tis there... :unsure: 'twould give me two pair....

Just now, Fuzzbucket said:

'tis there... :unsure: 'twould give me two pair....

Just appeared! Accepted! Enjoy! :)

Thanks heaps. PRAY I influenced right; I am sleepy....

21 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

I bred 3 second gen z'pygmies in nothing flat, switched to 6th, 5th, and 4th gen crew, and of course, no z's!  Sigh...

Figures! But congrats on the 3 second gens. :)

I discovered today that I had influenced one of my Astrals (yes I'm stupid. In my defence, I do have 64 birthday dragons + 3 Scourges...). So I posted a trade - not only was I offered three  within minutes (one as yet ungendered, and I couldn't find them to ask) and the other two were BOTH Zs ! I almost posted another to get the second....