All of these hatchlings are influenced for the checker.  The Shadow Walker/Xeno really made me think of @dragonpuck, miss her and hope that she is ok.  On two-ways, toss in dummy, or post here, and I'll shoot you a one-way by pm.  If I have these until they gender, I will probably freeze them.

grave, https://dragcave.net/lineage/zU5Ip

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

desipis, https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZCf1x

shadow walker, https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZARFd

shadow walker, https://dragcave.net/lineage/z45D5

29 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

I offered a dummy--thanks!

... And I managed to egg-lock myself so I couldn't accept the dummy.  XD Sent a one-way via PM!

55 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

... And I managed to egg-lock myself so I couldn't accept the dummy.  XD Sent a one-way via PM!

:D I've done that!  Thanks so much!

Just picked up this zz code 3rd gen PB Cavern Lurker. AP timed at 3d 21h.

PM me for a 1-way teleport!

If you want to do a 2-way trade, I am hunting for CB Halloweens (all breeds except for Desipis, Grave, and Caligene) to hatch before the new release on the 31st. Trade hub listing here

P.s. Thanks @Confused Cat for the z'Shadow hatchie!

Edited by BringsTheSnow

On 10/27/2021 at 12:58 PM, Obelisk-of-Light said:

I have a double z code (zZ) CB Shadow Walker. I'd like some help with one or both of the following Halloween checkers - whichever you can manage:

• 3G Desipis from m Gold LH for him.
  • 3G Cavern Lurker from f Umbra Xeno for her.

An AP egg will suffice for the lineaged 'Weens. Make an offer on my egg!

PMs are welcome from Z Project members.

Bump - still available! If you can't find one of these, I'll take a 3EG 'Ween Saltkin checker (preferably not Desipis, Caligene or Arcana).

Edited by Obelisk-of-Light

Well, there sits my scroll, it will have 8 empty slots tonight with nothing to spare, so I can't really play with it.  I have some work to get done that I really, really, really don't won't to do--major procrastination.  So why not engage in a completely useless activity that nonetheless produces results.  Dragon cave unique breeds:  288 and I have at least one of them all (though not all colors of some).  Breeds represented by only z's on my scroll:  54.  Breeds not represented by any z's on my scroll:  13.  Okay, there you have it--your bit of completely useless info of the day.  Maybe I really should get to work...

48 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Well, there sits my scroll, it will have 8 empty slots tonight with nothing to spare, so I can't really play with it.  I have some work to get done that I really, really, really don't won't to do--major procrastination.  So why not engage in a completely useless activity that nonetheless produces results.  Dragon cave unique breeds:  288 and I have at least one of them all (though not all colors of some).  Breeds represented by only z's on my scroll:  54.  Breeds not represented by any z's on my scroll:  13.  Okay, there you have it--your bit of completely useless info of the day.  Maybe I really should get to work...

XD I hear you. Ordinarily Dragon Cave makes a good procrastination tool, but not when you are in a holding pattern like that.

I just accepted a gift egg that will keep me from picking up a full load of the new dragons, but it was totally worth it. https://dragcave.net/lineage/zIfZ1 It will be a mate for this one. Too bad the parents of the gift are not Z dragons, but I guess that is too much to hope for.

I found this in the AP which is pretty darn awesome because I have the perfect mate.

Also I couldn't resist zEd4U it's such a perfect code but now I have buyers remorse. Does anyone want it? If not I might keep it, because code. But it takes up a space tomorrow so I might not. I'm waffling 🤣

4 minutes ago, Wiz said:

I found this in the AP which is pretty darn awesome because I have the perfect mate.

Also I couldn't resist zEd4U it's such a perfect code but now I have buyers remorse. Does anyone want it? If not I might keep it, because code. But it takes up a space tomorrow so I might not. I'm waffling 🤣

That is an AWESOME code for a z collector! Unfortunate that it will take up space on Halloween though. I see why you are torn about it!

53 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

oh but it's zed not zek...I'd be torn, too @Wiz

But we collects zeds! ;)

7 hours ago, Wiz said:

Congrats, Wiz! And the code is indeed tempting, even if it takes up an NR slot :P

@Wiz I'd keep the zed. :)

You might get lucky and still get a NR after the release. A lot of people catch and release so there are eggs in the AP for people who miss the release.

Thanks everyone I'm going to keep it. @purplehaze is right. I can always try my luck on the AP. And 6 NRs is still a good haul :D

And yes I'm all about the Zeks (going around in my head to the tune of All About That Bass).

If you have room, feel free to take this 2G Z Elux from z parents. (I bred them at the "wrong" time just for fun.)

You're welcome, @Wiz! Thanks for freeing up my egg space :)

Edited by Obelisk-of-Light