That all-caps z-code Moonstone from a few days ago hatched before I could influence him female... So I've put him in a two-way.

If you're a Z project member, you may ignore the "want" section.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/6186a3063ad9649378ae900bea4efc06

Sorted. Thank you, random_dragon_collector! :D

Edited by 0x08

2 hours ago, 0x08 said:

That all-caps z-code Moonstone from a few days ago hatched before I could influence him female... So I've put him in a two-way.

If you're a Z project member, you may ignore the "want" section.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/6186a3063ad9649378ae900bea4efc06

Offered an AP egg! If you need me to hatch something from AP because you are egglocked, just let me know.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, random_dragon_collector said:

got it--thanks!

Thanks for giving it a Z home! :D

55 minutes ago, LadyLoki said:

I have this 2G "PB" Z'Khusa from Z parents, (the sire is a Khusa, the dam is a Black Marrow) and Halloween is just around the corner, so...

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! ;)

Black Marrows are my absolute favorite Halloween dragon and I love Khusas, too, so I had to nab this even though it means I will be looking for someone to hold it for me while I try EQ on my Shumogas in about 5 hours or so.

Thank you! :)

CB Spitfire who wants to go to the zoo, maybe? In any case, the z code is kinda cute so I couldn't resist taking it away from the cave to find a home here. Claim my egg!

Edited by Obelisk-of-Light

No problem. I somehow missed it when you offered as an egg, so my bad!

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Black Marrows are my absolute favorite Halloween dragon and I love Khusas, too, so I had to nab this even though it means I will be looking for someone to hold it for me while I try EQ on my Shumogas in about 5 hours or so.

Thank you! :)

Oh, I hope you managed to find someone to hold it! If you still need someone to hold it for a quick EQ, I'm on now and can hold it for a minute for you. :)
Anyway I'm glad it went to a loving home! You're very welcome! ^_^

5 hours ago, LadyLoki said:

Oh, I hope you managed to find someone to hold it! If you still need someone to hold it for a quick EQ, I'm on now and can hold it for a minute for you. :)
Anyway I'm glad it went to a loving home! You're very welcome! ^_^

Thanks for the offer. I did find someone to hold it for me and I got my skittish Shumoga quota filled, so I am happy! :D