16 minutes ago, Wiz said:

The most I've paid for my Z'new releases were some nice lyric lineages and a 2G Aeon which was doable and fair. I can understand the CB Z'Gold and Silver I saw being expensive but, commons?

With the alphabet trick, they're incredibly easy to get.  I got one from the left slot at noon on Sunday, and 3 from the right (between 2 biomes) at like 12:03 or whatever.  Yep--four z's in one drop. I realized that I had been passing up the middle slot--but that one works like the right slot--so I think I got 2 from a right and one from a middle slot as the alphabet cycled through.  In the early morning hours and before noon, they cycled so fast, they sometimes skipped z.  Noon seemed to be the sweet spot. I think I'm going to stop staying up late on release date.  The next morning, getting them at the top of the hour is easier.

Edited by random_dragon_collector

1 hour ago, random_dragon_collector said:

With the alphabet trick, they're incredibly easy to get.  

I don't know the alphabet trick :(

2 minutes ago, Wiz said:

I don't know the alphabet trick :(

At the top of the hour, the codes are kinda added in alphabetic order.

The first slot starts with z, then continues with y, x etc.

The other 2 slots start with 0 (zero) and go up all the numbers, then capital letters A through Z, then lowercase (assuming all eggs get snatched up before the 5-minute shuffle)

As such, top of the hour is the best time to look for z-codes and all-number codes.

@Wiz at top of every hour, the left slot starts with z and goes backwards (so the first eggs are always z codes followed by y, etc all the way to 1).  The middle and right slots start at 0 and cycle to Z before starting back at 0.  If there isn't a new release, so few eggs get picked up that it doesn't cycle through many codes.  But for a new release, they go so fast, that they usually cycle all the way through and start again.  So the first left-slot eggs will be z's (gone like lightning during a new release), but if you keep refreshing on the right and middle slots, z codes will appear at 2 or 3 minutes past the top of the hour.  I can usually get z-codes that way at 1, 2, or 3 am, but this time around, they were cycling too fast.  They'd slowed down so much by noon, however, that I was able to grab eggs.  This only works for new releases because the codes don't cycle through fast enough on an ordinary day.  But the first slot is always a z code every day at the top of the hour--if it isn't, it's because it was a rare snapped up by somebody before you had a chance to see it.  The first egg in the left slot is always a z code at the top of every hour even if you miss seeing it.

On an ordinary day, the z-code in the left slot just sits there and waits for us ;)

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

On an ordinary day, the z-code in the left slot just sits there and waits for us ;)

unless it's a gold or silver!  then you stop by and find a y or even an x!  I've nabbed some z-dinos in the jungle at the top of the hour, though!

I figured it out over the course of a couple releases, I think.  At one time, I thought I was first, but for all I know, lots of people figured it out, and I was just first to blab!

And @LadyAngeliki z's still through up randomly any time of the day or night, that's only the pattern at the top of the hour.

i was just about to comment on the overpriced z's in the hub XD these people... really wish they had forums so they could come see that z's arent rare or really worth that much, just something yall folks like to collect for funsies... it honestly kinda appals me that theyre trying to get such rare things for them. i would have come here and swapped my z's for non z's for free, if i had any! but i didnt manage to get any this release :P maybe in trades...

36 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

I'm sending this blazeback to the AP if nobody takes it by midnight--

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Took it, thank you! Didn't have any Z'Blazebacks.

Hai everyone, I hope everyone is getting the z eggs they like ^^

I tried out the z trick the other day and got a w X3

Oh well, its still a cool code and there's always next week. ❤️

5 hours ago, JaneMcAsh said:

G2 'Z' Mint - Claim my egg!

I grabbed this little one, but if @Lagie wants it, it will go to her!

I bred one of my Fool's Mints to a Celestial Dragon, also with an April 1st birthday. Got 2 Celestial and 2 Mint eggs. One of the Mints has a double z code! Think I'll keep it! XD

Last chance if anyone wants a Z'Hydrophidius, it's a hatchling now. Gender unknown, I can precog if anyone really wants to know.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

On a 2-way so it doesn't poof, if you're egglocked and can't get a dummy lemme know and I'll pm a transfer link instead.

20 minutes ago, Kovia said:

Last chance if anyone wants a Z'Hydrophidius, it's a hatchling now. Gender unknown, I can precog if anyone really wants to know.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

On a 2-way so it doesn't poof, if you're egglocked and can't get a dummy lemme know and I'll pm a transfer link instead.

Okay, I don't exactly "need" it, but I really like them, so I can use one more. Offered.

Offered a Hydrophidius in a trade and it just happens to be a Z. Trying to collect enough CBs for a lyrical lineage so if anyone wants to swap that would be awesome. 

I just can't bring myself to name a Z wrong 😶.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Hatchie or egg is fine, I'm only halfway there so gender not important. 

I've just offered on one in the hub, and will trade you if it's accepted...

58 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I've just offered on one in the hub, and will trade you if it's accepted...

Okie doke :D

Gonna be AFK for a bit so I might be a few hours before I reply.