I'm going to breed my CB Z'Valentines on V-day. I already have offspring from a lot of them in my lines, so if I do get any z children from those I will be giving them away here.

EDIT: ahem... attempt TWO to get this right!

i have a 2g SAKU from obidar with a really really great Zsnub code, but i really need a swap for this line. if anyone has a saku available to swap me, please let me know! i was planning on keeping whatever i got from this line, but i'm glad i checked the codes of the eggs first because i did NOT want to let this little baby go to waste! please pm me/reply here if you'd like to swap for it :P

Edited by InvaderAlexis

6 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

EDIT: ahem... attempt TWO to get this right!

i have a 2g SAKU from obidar with a really really great Zsnub code, but i really need a swap for this line. if anyone has a saku available to swap me, please let me know! i was planning on keeping whatever i got from this line, but i'm glad i checked the codes of the eggs first because i did NOT want to let this little baby go to waste! please pm me/reply here if you'd like to swap for it :P

I do have a Saku available if no one else has jumped in ahead of me.

Just now, purplehaze said:

I do have a Saku available if no one else has jumped in ahead of me.

nope, youre the first! i can send a 2-way over DM in a couple minutes, you can offer on it whenever you'd like to breed~ i just like to get the link outta the way so i dont forget XD 

2 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

nope, youre the first! i can send a 2-way over DM in a couple minutes, you can offer on it whenever you'd like to breed~ i just like to get the link outta the way so i dont forget XD 

Sounds good. Thanks!

To any z'newbies--there's a caveborn z-arsani (I think that's the name) bouncing around the AP.  It's been there for quite awhile now, if you don't have two already, go take a look.

Edited by random_dragon_collector

Anyone here have Alt Sweetlings? Or not. I just bred this little fellow and of course he has a z-code.

I don't really want to keep this one, but hate to throw him to the AP!

33 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Anyone here have Alt Sweetlings? Or not. I just bred this little fellow and of course he has a z-code.

I don't really want to keep this one, but hate to throw him to the AP!

When I returned that one to you, someone said they were looking for alts.  If nobody else wants I have room.  You could actually send it now and free up a space--I can pass it on if somebody else decides they want it.

2 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

When I returned that one to you, someone said they were looking for alts.  If nobody else wants I have room.  You could actually send it now and free up a space--I can pass it on if somebody else decides they want it.

Go ahead and grab it if you want and anyone else who wants it can ask you for it. But I am not really hunting any more at the moment (all Arsani and Heartseekers in the AP and I don't really need those), so don't critically need the space.

1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

Go ahead and grab it if you want and anyone else who wants it can ask you for it. But I am not really hunting any more at the moment (all Arsani and Heartseekers in the AP and I don't really need those), so don't critically need the space.

Ah--for some reason I thought that was lineage not a trade link!  I grabbed it, but glad to pass it on to somebody else.  :)  Thanks!

Adding new Z Projects, haven't done it in awhile so there quite a few

Z42Q7: 105th Generation

NAME: Z'Asarta

ORIGIN: Abandoned Page

LINEAGE: Dam: Brodoruta x Sire: Utrides (Gold-Horned Tangar x Gold-Horned Tangar)

zwAkE: Caveborn

NAME: z'wAkE Up

ORIGIN: Z Project Page 848

LINEAGE: Caveborn (No Parental Species)

zohoq: 3rd Generation

NAME: Z'Ohoq

ORIGIN: Abandoned Page

LINEAGE: Dam: Mrs Hoarse II Freaky x Sire: Mr Hoarse II Freaky (Horse Storm)

zlcCg: Caveborn

NAME: Z'Igwa

ORIGIN: Forest Cave

z5dAw: Caveborn

NAME: Z'Adawa

ORIGIN: Alpine Cave

z0fW8: Caveborn

NAME: Z'Ofwan

ORIGIN: Jungle

z45yb: 5th Generation

NAME: Z'Asyb

ORIGIN: Abandoned Page

LINEAGE: Dam: Neloth x Sire: (9minT) (Holly x Magi)

Find a list of all my Z Project Dragons on page 840

Edited by darkdreamer253

Oops corrected. He DID breed with a red nebbie; he must have dumped that !

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Grandson bred a heartseeker x cantor and got a Z. And kind though he was, I didn't NEED this !

https://dragcave.net/teleport/8c0ff6871a8c5b479bf9575df6e35584

Offer a dummy.

offered

@random_dragon_collector  I can take the Floret but not until about 10 am Cave time

Edited by dragonpuck