52 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I caught this little baby.

It is not quite my style, although I will keep it if no one else wants it.

If anyone wants it, either ping me here or send a PM and I will send it off to you.

Oh boy, thanks!  Glad that it will be on a z-scroll!

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I caught this little baby.

It is not quite my style, although I will keep it if no one else wants it.

If anyone wants it, either ping me here or send a PM and I will send it off to you.

@purplehaze  If you don't want it I would love it. PB Zs are my favourite and that is beautiful  :)

Edited by Wiz

6 hours ago, Wiz said:

@purplehaze  If you don't want it I would love it. PB Zs are my favourite and that is beautiful  :)

On its way! :D

4 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Thank you very much :D

Glad it found a happy home! :)

Ah, @Wiz, I did not know that!  I'm used to folks saying they prefer the non-pbs.  I'll keep that in mind next time.  I love the name you gave it!

I've got to stop these mistakes happening, though.  For a long time I kept things to one mate only, but a couple times, I've mixed things when I get "no egg" too often, and this is the result.  I need to go through and find my "repeat offenders" on top of the breeding lists and add an "X" to their name that I can take out once the danger of breeding them is past because their one-time mate finally gave me a z with a different partner.

Have a good weekend all--

Edited by random_dragon_collector

I have a few like that Random. I also have a couple of Z'siblings that I picked up here not realising with the 2nd I already have one of that line. Those I have to be careful with in the future when I join lineages up.

Exactly.  I always try to post stating who has sibs.  Nobody has a sib for any of the 4 skywings in the base, and I doublechecked that nobody has a sib of your new 3rd gen, so you are safe.

I really wish we could remove things from the top of the mates list! I change partners whenever I have a stubborn pair, too, and it is easy to make a mistake, even though I breed from my spreadsheet and the desired mate is listed right there. Sometimes I'm not paying enough attention and just click on the one on top.

Nothing's gone poof in awhile, but I'm taking no chances!  If anything wants the skysilks (nice pair!), just shoot me a pm or post here, and I'll send them to you--

1 hour ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Nothing's gone poof in awhile, but I'm taking no chances!  If anything wants the skysilks (nice pair!), just shoot me a pm or post here, and I'll send them to you--

want! sent pm 😁

@dragonpuckI tried, I'll give you the fail as a dummy for the equinox if that's okay and try again next week, I only have the one male red :(

edit: thank you @dragonpuck :)

Edited by Wiz

Just now, Wiz said:

@dragonpuckI tried, I'll give you the fail as a dummy for the equinox if that's okay and try again next week, I only have the one male red :(

@Wiz      sure, that works

i don't really expect one as the Ratio probably favors Xol at the moment-  go ahead and offer