Coyote

Z Project

Thanks for the 2-head Lagie--completed a pair! :D

May I introduce my first 6th-gen z?  I bred my first 5th-gen in July of 2019, though the parents here were both born in September of 2020.  In the base are dragons from @Wiz, @BlueLatios, and @Confused Cat.  I'm surprised that there's no dragonpuck or purplehaze or Lagie because I have a number of their offspring--but they are represented in plenty of 5th and 6th gens, so maybe next time!  I bred 10 5th-gens over a year and a half before this 6th-gen!

Woot, woot!  Doin' the happy dance! :D

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Zltkq

7 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

May I introduce my first 6th-gen z? 

wow, that's AWESOME!

33 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

You're welcome! :)

And that's awezome! :D

Thanks, all! :D

ETA: thanks @Cowfish249!

ETA:  thanks @Wiz, I kind of like to think of the lineage becoming a bit of the history of the z-thread if I get everyone in the base in the end!  But it might be a year and a half more to gen 7! :D

Edited by random_dragon_collector

omg wow congrats @random_dragon_collector!!! ❤️

also, an aside, but i'm really happy because I got offered this baby (influenced female) and plan to breed it with this boy.

If hey produce a z' child i'll be offering it on this thread so im really hoping they do! ❤️

9 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

May I introduce my first 6th-gen z?  I bred my first 5th-gen in July of 2019, though the parents here were both born in September of 2020.  In the base are dragons from @Wiz, @BlueLatios, and @Confused Cat.  I'm surprised that there's no dragonpuck or purplehaze or Lagie because I have a number of their offspring--but they are represented in plenty of 5th and 6th gens, so maybe next time!  I bred 10 5th-gens over a year and a half before this 6th-gen!

So awesome! I drooled lol

14 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Amazing. Way to go you !

That's actually amazing :o
I've been breeding on and off and haven't touched 5th gen yet XD congrats, rdc!

*joins the party* 

Grats on your lineage success random_dragon_collector!

Oh yeah, I did have a reason for stopping by.  Found a z code cb aqualis in the AP.  The usual drill, on a two way offer AP egg or PM for influence/hatching and I'll send a hatchling transfer link.  Egg is here. ~Pending, talking to LiLi041. *time passes*  Hatchling in route, transfer link sent.

Edited by Dracaena

Two Z-codes below!

zg4Cy: https://dragcave.net/lineage/zg4Cy

NAME: Z'Gracy i

ORIGIN: Gift from @Dracaena, thank you! 

LINEAGE: Caveborn

zaVTo: https://dragcave.net/lineage/zaVTo

NAME: Z'Avto iv

ORIGIN: Trade Hub

LINEAGE: Dam: Bu3ky CK3 x Sire: Death in Samarra CK3 - (Silver Prize Dragon (Western) x Silver Prize Dragon (Western))

Edited by LiLi041
Updating details for the egg~

I have a freshly caught New Release 'Z' egg (Coast) - it'll go to the first one to contact me about a trade for a NON-Z NR from Coast or Volcano. Obviously, the trade won't actually take place until tomorrow - once it's off cool-down (& I wake up!).

Claimed by Wiz!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

17 minutes ago, JaneMcAsh said:

I have a freshly caught New Release 'Z' egg (Coast) - it'll go to the first one to contact me about a trade for a NON-Z NR from Coast or Volcano. Obviously, the trade won't actually take place until tomorrow - once it's off cool-down (& I wake up!).

I would love it if it's still available:D

Such luck! I bred a nice 2g z-coded new release with 'Put' in its code from parent codes. :)

Hidden for spoilers!

Spoiler

image.png.d1eb97e1f54b5bf3ace94d1855eea605.png

Anyone interested? Either offer a dummy or PM me for a one-way link.

Nevermind, I was too sleepy and gave a one way link :ph34r: Enjoy, @Dust!

Edited by lovecats99

9 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

Such luck! I bred a nice 2g z-coded new release with 'Put' in its code from parent codes. :)

Hidden for spoilers!

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.d1eb97e1f54b5bf3ace94d1855eea605.png

Anyone interested? Either offer a dummy or PM me for a one-way link.

Nevermind, I was too sleepy and gave a one way link :ph34r: Enjoy, @Dust!

yeah, sorry, i wanted to tell you, but was too shy for it xd 
thank you!

1 hour ago, Dust said:

yeah, sorry, i wanted to tell you, but was too shy for it xd 
thank you!

@lovecats99 It's worse than that. It's code is Z-kaput (kaput as in the end, ended, over, done) 😆

6 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

@lovecats99 It's worse than that. It's code is Z-kaput (kaput as in the end, ended, over, done) 😆

I mean I like to think its like the Royal is trying to demand the Guardian to do its work, with the Guardian being all passive-aggressive like: "uh-huh, honey, sure". So the Royal's plans become 'z-kaput." ;)

Its a long stretch from 3 codes but I hope that made sense. XD Royal Crimsons are real lazy and demanding according to the lore so it makes sense to me.