Thanks for the 2-head Lagie--completed a pair! :D

May I introduce my first 6th-gen z?  I bred my first 5th-gen in July of 2019, though the parents here were both born in September of 2020.  In the base are dragons from @Wiz, @BlueLatios, and @Confused Cat.  I'm surprised that there's no dragonpuck or purplehaze or Lagie because I have a number of their offspring--but they are represented in plenty of 5th and 6th gens, so maybe next time!  I bred 10 5th-gens over a year and a half before this 6th-gen!

Woot, woot!  Doin' the happy dance! :D

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Zltkq

7 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

May I introduce my first 6th-gen z? 

wow, that's AWESOME!

Thanks, all! :D

ETA: thanks @Cowfish249!

ETA:  thanks @Wiz, I kind of like to think of the lineage becoming a bit of the history of the z-thread if I get everyone in the base in the end!  But it might be a year and a half more to gen 7! :D

Edited by random_dragon_collector

omg wow congrats @random_dragon_collector!!! ❤️

also, an aside, but i'm really happy because I got offered this baby (influenced female) and plan to breed it with this boy.

If hey produce a z' child i'll be offering it on this thread so im really hoping they do! ❤️

9 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

May I introduce my first 6th-gen z?  I bred my first 5th-gen in July of 2019, though the parents here were both born in September of 2020.  In the base are dragons from @Wiz, @BlueLatios, and @Confused Cat.  I'm surprised that there's no dragonpuck or purplehaze or Lagie because I have a number of their offspring--but they are represented in plenty of 5th and 6th gens, so maybe next time!  I bred 10 5th-gens over a year and a half before this 6th-gen!

So awesome! I drooled lol

14 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Amazing. Way to go you !

That's actually amazing :o
I've been breeding on and off and haven't touched 5th gen yet XD congrats, rdc!

*joins the party* 

Grats on your lineage success random_dragon_collector!

Oh yeah, I did have a reason for stopping by.  Found a z code cb aqualis in the AP.  The usual drill, on a two way offer AP egg or PM for influence/hatching and I'll send a hatchling transfer link.  Egg is here. ~Pending, talking to LiLi041. *time passes*  Hatchling in route, transfer link sent.

Edited by Dracaena

Two Z-codes below!

zg4Cy: https://dragcave.net/lineage/zg4Cy

NAME: Z'Gracy i

ORIGIN: Gift from @Dracaena, thank you! 

LINEAGE: Caveborn

zaVTo: https://dragcave.net/lineage/zaVTo

NAME: Z'Avto iv

ORIGIN: Trade Hub

LINEAGE: Dam: Bu3ky CK3 x Sire: Death in Samarra CK3 - (Silver Prize Dragon (Western) x Silver Prize Dragon (Western))

Edited by LiLi041
Updating details for the egg~

I have a freshly caught New Release 'Z' egg (Coast) - it'll go to the first one to contact me about a trade for a NON-Z NR from Coast or Volcano. Obviously, the trade won't actually take place until tomorrow - once it's off cool-down (& I wake up!).

Claimed by Wiz!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

17 minutes ago, JaneMcAsh said:

I have a freshly caught New Release 'Z' egg (Coast) - it'll go to the first one to contact me about a trade for a NON-Z NR from Coast or Volcano. Obviously, the trade won't actually take place until tomorrow - once it's off cool-down (& I wake up!).

I would love it if it's still available:D

Such luck! I bred a nice 2g z-coded new release with 'Put' in its code from parent codes. :)

Hidden for spoilers!

Spoiler

image.png.d1eb97e1f54b5bf3ace94d1855eea605.png

Anyone interested? Either offer a dummy or PM me for a one-way link.

Nevermind, I was too sleepy and gave a one way link :ph34r: Enjoy, @Dust!

Edited by lovecats99

9 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

Such luck! I bred a nice 2g z-coded new release with 'Put' in its code from parent codes. :)

Hidden for spoilers!

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.d1eb97e1f54b5bf3ace94d1855eea605.png

Anyone interested? Either offer a dummy or PM me for a one-way link.

Nevermind, I was too sleepy and gave a one way link :ph34r: Enjoy, @Dust!

yeah, sorry, i wanted to tell you, but was too shy for it xd 
thank you!

1 hour ago, Dust said:

yeah, sorry, i wanted to tell you, but was too shy for it xd 
thank you!

@lovecats99 It's worse than that. It's code is Z-kaput (kaput as in the end, ended, over, done) 😆

6 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

@lovecats99 It's worse than that. It's code is Z-kaput (kaput as in the end, ended, over, done) 😆

I mean I like to think its like the Royal is trying to demand the Guardian to do its work, with the Guardian being all passive-aggressive like: "uh-huh, honey, sure". So the Royal's plans become 'z-kaput." ;)

Its a long stretch from 3 codes but I hope that made sense. XD Royal Crimsons are real lazy and demanding according to the lore so it makes sense to me.

27 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Gorgeous firegem/floral crown, had to stun it so it didn't grow up--

toss in any dummy, or just post here, and I'll send you a one-way--

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZPrG9

ETA:  Well, I'm egglocked, so instead of a dummy, just post, and I'll send a one-way!

I'll take it if still available

1 hour ago, lovecats99 said:

I mean I like to think its like the Royal is trying to demand the Guardian to do its work, with the Guardian being all passive-aggressive like: "uh-huh, honey, sure". So the Royal's plans become 'z-kaput." ;)

Its a long stretch from 3 codes but I hope that made sense. XD Royal Crimsons are real lazy and demanding according to the lore so it makes sense to me.

And Guardians don't even hunt for themselves and stay put. Poor hatchies.