Breeding my Splits for the AP and got two Z'plit babies. I shan't be holding them too long unless someone wants one of them but doesn't have space.

Both are 2nd gen PB Splits.

ZBX6U

zuZtc

Edited by purplehaze

i took one, thanks

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Breeding my Splits for the AP and got two Z'plit babies. I shan't be holding them too long unless someone wants one of them but doesn't have space.

Both are 2nd gen PB Splits.

ZBX6U

zuZtc

i took one

thanks

Last call for the Split egg above. It will go to the AP in the morning if it is still on my scroll when I get up.

8 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Last call for the Split egg above. It will go to the AP in the morning if it is still on my scroll when I get up.

i got 'em! :) 

Z'Coded CB Pygmy Wyrm Dragon (blanking on name)  Egg, in some hatcheries, but ward cast on it, however, may want to fog it and/or remove it if you aren't wanting it to be getting views. In about 4 of them. Leaving it here for a few hours while I nap them off to the AP if still here Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

24 minutes ago, Natayah said:

Z'Coded CB Pygmy Wyrm Dragon (blanking on name)  Egg, in some hatcheries, but ward cast on it, however, may want to fog it and/or remove it if you aren't wanting it to be getting views. In about 4 of them. Leaving it here for a few hours while I nap them off to the AP if still here Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

@random_dragon_collector!

Red-tailed pygmy

Natayah, if rdc hasn't collected it by then, I will for her!

1 hour ago, Natayah said:

Got it, thanks!  Thanks for the heads-up, Lagie! :D  @Lagie

AP rescue, Z code 4th even gen spriter's alt lineage (caligene) khusa. Offer a dummy. Is there a Z home for me?  That was quick!  Enjoy dragonpuck! :D

Edited by Dracaena

24 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

AP rescue, Z code 4th even gen spriter's alt lineage (caligene) khusa. Offer a dummy. Is there a Z home for me?

you bet!   offered!

thanks!

Edited by dragonpuck

Could be the start of something pretty or a lovely commons--back to the AP before the next hourly drop--

@purplehaze you are welcome, enjoy! :)

Edited by random_dragon_collector

Just had room and since it should hatch quickly I'll get the space back soon. Thanks! :)

If I had an egg slot I might, but I don't so I won't......

But I do have a z'egg :) 

Darn; I read that backwards. I NEED a fourth (!!!!) 2 g PB strat !) But I don't know that I'd call that a GOOD deal.... Strats aren't that easy to come by; two of mine cost me (though one did "only" cost me - a PB from my pair !)

I'm a tad confused. That last trade is asking for only 1 of those ... I managed to breed and offer one from my Market pair XD