CB Z'Pharos in the hub. I don't have what it takes to get it -- maybe you do?

https://dragcave.net/teleport/e5ef509faf9930008f502c00eecfd421

wants: H: z-code CB Pharos ~ W: CB new Xeno(s), Umbra preferred, hatch preferred

And another

https://dragcave.net/teleport/9ca6e3bbf5a881b93eeb33de747af412

wants: CB Pharos hatchie. Z-code. Want CB Umbra. Egg or hatchie.

Edited by purplehaze

Found a Z cb vremya drake egg in the AP.  On a two way, offer a dummy egg.  For a Z member!   If you're egg locked, drop me a PM with influence preference and I'll hatch it for you. :)

Oh dear, I got busy and when I looked there were two of you offering on the egg.  It went to purplehaze as that was the first by about 20 minutes on my notifications list.  Did you want this "dummy" egg back? @purplehaze

Thanks for letting me know (this time I was asleep)!

Edited by Dracaena

7 hours ago, Dracaena said:

Found a Z cb vremya drake egg in the AP.  On a two way, offer a dummy egg.  For a Z member!   If you're egg locked, drop me a PM with influence preference and I'll hatch it for you. :)

Offered.

Edit: Thanks @Dracaena! No, I don't want the dummy back. Sorry I was asleep by the time the trade went through.

Edited by purplehaze

I wish I had some Umbra hatchies to offer XD No such luck though.

(just missed an egg in the jungle ...)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Found a Z cb sapo egg in the AP.  On a two way, offer a dummy egg.  For a Z member. pending  If you're egg locked, drop me a PM with influence preference and I'll hatch it for you. :)

@random_dragon_collector  Egg will be added to hatcheries and transfer link PM'd when hatched. :)

edit:  hatchling is on it's way!

Edited by Dracaena

57 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

Found a Z cb sapo egg in the AP.  On a two way, offer a dummy egg.  For a Z member.   If you're egg locked, drop me a PM with influence preference and I'll hatch it for you. :)

I would love it--thought I was scroll locked, but I'm not, just egg locked!  Gender doesn't matter, so no need to influence.  It you er it and send it to me, I'd love it!  Thanks! :D

2G Astral Dragon (Antersomething) with not only a Z'Code, but a total of 3 Z's in its code! (not all in a row, if it was that hot, I'd be trading it in for the big haul of all the Luff in the Wurld!)

With SomethingSong Mate so they would make a nice checker if nothing else!! Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

8 minutes ago, Natayah said:

2G Astral Dragon (Antersomething) with not only a Z'Code, but a total of 3 Z's in its code! (not all in a row, if it was that hot, I'd be trading it in for the big haul of all the Luff in the Wurld!)

With SomethingSong Mate so they would make a nice checker if nothing else!! Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

thanks!

@dragonpuck You have an awesome scroll, (aside from being an awesome person), who got to see all the cool bands before freaking Auto Tune... Geez, what is even real singing anymore... and do awesome things with your dragons and make more awesome things and share them with others (and that is pretty much on point for anyone who gets involved with the Z'Project, it is why, even though I don't really list my stuff and participate as much, I value my Z'Codes and always name them properly unless the code is just too good it needs to stand alone, and when something is fun that pops up and I have the time and space, I want it to go here to someone who will have a great time with it!!)

Luffs to you all ❤️

30 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Or a thunder from that pairing.... :angry: 

I don't know what's more threatening. The Thunder's grumbling or your face XD

Holy bleep - THANK YOU ! If I scared you into that - bless you - that line has been blocked for AGES ! :wub:

I had not even noticed that face until I went to get your teleport link to offer my egg on it :lol: My brain goes on autopilot when someone states "need 2nd gen X from Y" XD

Well, whyever, today I worship at your feet. 11578.gif