Have Z'Coded Split Egg Ready to Hatch (Incuhatch if grab in next hour) 3EG PB w/ Z'Coded & TJ in code: Great Code Combo, please only take if you will give this a good home and/or regift to someone who would love this:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

1 hour ago, Natayah said:

Have Z'Coded Split Egg Ready to Hatch (Incuhatch if grab in next hour) 3EG PB w/ Z'Coded & TJ in code: Great Code Combo, please only take if you will give this a good home and/or regift to someone who would love this:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you! Splits are my specialty so it is guaranteed a good home here. :D

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

@purplehaze, split?

Thanks. My notifications are going a bit wonky again and I hadn't seen Natayah's post.

10 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Thanks. My notifications are going a bit wonky again and I hadn't seen Natayah's post.

9 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Slot opened at last--thanks, Lagie!  Love these!

You're both welcome! :)

https://dragcave.net/teleport/071b37e10738b2331deb5ea614ca257e

CB incubator, main cave - https://dragcave.net/lineage/zaTzh

48 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Grabbed the influencer! Thanks!

14 minutes ago, trystan said:

snagged z'Aria! it's also on my list of "dragons i don't have yet but want"! thanks!

You're both welcome! :)

i'll have three more z'dragons to post when they're done growing up!

Darn it, @purplehaze!  I want to search the AP for z'caveborns, and all I'm picking up is your z-second gens from non z-parents!  May as well go and cook dinner...grumble grumble grumble... :D I always wonder how folks feel when my second gen discards hit the AP from a big mass breed...

1 hour ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Darn it, @purplehaze!  I want to search the AP for z'caveborns, and all I'm picking up is your z-second gens from non z-parents!  May as well go and cook dinner...grumble grumble grumble... :D I always wonder how folks feel when my second gen discards hit the AP from a big mass breed...

XD  I have had the same experience with your discards.