Coyote

Z Project

Out of curiosity I just counted mine. I have 3017 on my sheets, which don't include those still growing or recently grown, but not yet sorted to their proper place on my scroll.

Scroll groups are nice, but I tend to forget to add things to them when I get new dragons that would fit the group. I add my Z's to the spreadsheet in batches every time I move new dragons to their permanent homes.

6 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Out of curiosity I just counted mine. I have 3017 on my sheets, which don't include those still growing or recently grown, but not yet sorted to their proper place on my scroll.

Scroll groups are nice, but I tend to forget to add things to them when I get new dragons that would fit the group. I add my Z's to the spreadsheet in batches every time I move new dragons to their permanent homes.

A spreadsheet is a good idea, but it's too late for me.  I can't imagine starting it with so many!  I'm super meticulous about adding them to groups, but there are probably a couple that weren't added.  I do fill out the z'project google forms, but I haven't been added to the lairs members list, so I don't know if they're being touted up anywhere.  Ah well, it's all good, clean fun! :D 

Holy something. I know I'm a bit random, but I thought I was doing OK with 522....

6 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Holy something. I know I'm a bit random, but I thought I was doing OK with 522....

And I was impressed with my 751! XD

Congrats, random!

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Lagie - here's an image for your sig, lovely: DoubleGoldstar5.png.12c6353c1a460f8e83eaac0be61ef228.png

Thanks! I need to be on a real computer to fix it! :) (Sent you a PM, btw.)

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Got it; responding.

Thank you! :)

*waves at the lurking random*

Edited by Lagie
Typo

Wow, Z dragons are stubborn today! Bred 88 CB pairs and got not even one Z! Let's see if my higher gens will do any better...

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Wow, Z dragons are stubborn today! Bred 88 CB pairs and got not even one Z! Let's see if my higher gens will do any better...

Good luck!  I bred a ton of them mid-week, haven't tried today.

Well, I had slightly better luck with them. I bred about 120 pairs of 2nd through 6th gens and scored one 3rd gen and three 5th gens. That was all of my regular breeding group that are in my current breeding rotation. I will breed the pygmies, drakes, and 2-heads another day, after these hatch.

Edited by purplehaze

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Well, I had slightly better luck with them. I bred about 120 pairs of 2nd through 6th gens and scored one 3rd gen and three 5th gens. That was all of my regular breeding group that are in my current breeding rotation. I will breed the pygmies, drakes, and 2-heads another day, after these hatch.

3 fifth gens--I'm sooooo jealous!  Congrats! :D

1 hour ago, random_dragon_collector said:

3 fifth gens--I'm sooooo jealous!  Congrats! :D

That was from only 11 pairs of 4th gens, too!