Whoa, that is amazing stats there, congrats @random_dragon_collector! I took a detour and became a code hunter somewhere in the middle of the journey so I don't take and keep Z codes that often (yet somehow, in one or two trades, people still offer me Zs anyway!) You inspire me with that, maybe I'll show my collection of Z codes someday :D

1 minute ago, BlueLatios said:

Whoa, that is amazing stats there, congrats @random_dragon_collector! I took a detour and became a code hunter somewhere in the middle of the journey so I don't take and keep Z codes that often (yet somehow, in one or two trades, people still offer me Zs anyway!) You inspire me with that, maybe I'll show my collection of Z codes someday :D

Thanks!  and you do have some pretty awesome codes!

I am not as exclusive a Z-code collector as you are, Random. I collect and breed a lot of other stuff, too. I really have most of the CB Z's that I want of the older breeds, except for some of the uncommons or rares. I'm more focused on breeding higher generations now, hoping to extend my all-z line. I have one pair of 6th gen all-z's at this point. My higher gens have been really stubborn lately, though. I think the highest I have succeeded in breeding recently are 3rd gens.

I have 1660 CB or all-z regular dragons, not counting my drakes, pygmies, and two-heads.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

I am not as exclusive a Z-code collector as you are, Random. I collect and breed a lot of other stuff, too. I really have most of the CB Z's that I want of the older breeds, except for some of the uncommons or rares. I'm more focused on breeding higher generations now, hoping to extend my all-z line. I have one pair of 6th gen all-z's at this point. My higher gens have been really stubborn lately, though. I think the highest I have succeeded in breeding recently are 3rd gens.

I have 1660 CB or all-z regular dragons, not counting my drakes, pygmies, and two-heads.

I'm finally hitting the kind of critical mass I need to almost always be able to breed a z.  But last week--I bred 300 or so pairs and got 3 (1 I gave away because I had a sib)!  After this fabulous lunchtime, I still have over 200 pairs raring to go once I have a slot.  It's such a crap shoot!  I've got one fourth gen each of regular and pygmy, but some 3rd gens--hoping to breed them mates before too long.  I've only got 42 caveborn drakes, but already have one 3rd gen.  I've got 123 caveborn pygmies, and I've managed a fourth gen and a handful of thirds.  I've only got 31 caveborn 2-heads, have bred a few second gens, and have gotten a couple second gens from you on the thread!  No third gen of those yet.  I decided early on, within a couple months of starting that I'd focus on just one thing--the z's.  I originally wanted to do mostly pygmies because they can't be bitten--and indeed they're my second highest level of z's.

At some point I need to stop collecting the cb's and just breed for the higher gens with what I've got, but I'm still not to the point where bred z's take over all my slots.  Some day!

Just as a follow up to my earlier post--I bred 12 pairs to fill my last slot.  So 1 in 17 at lunchtime (7 eggs/120 pairs) and 1 in 12 tonight.  Yeah--might shoot for Saturday from now on.

On the other hand I bred about 80 pairs and got 2 Z codes -- which is close to average, I guess, but doesn't point to Saturday being any better for me than any other day. XD It's just that you used up all the Z's!

39 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

On the other hand I bred about 80 pairs and got 2 Z codes -- which is close to average, I guess, but doesn't point to Saturday being any better for me than any other day. XD It's just that you used up all the Z's!

:D Sorry!

Another 2G Z Sibling from Z'Pessulum X Z'Loony :D
Edit: sent to someone :v

Edited by BlueLatios

12 hours ago, Lagie said:

@Fuzzbucket, lookee what I offered on in the Hub - https://dragcave.net/lineage/znYIs

XD

I was actually offering on it to offer it here. If anyone wants to trade directly, here's the link - https://dragcave.net/teleport/18e95c10fc69abb9b0ce0c9a8474aa66

That's funny - that was what I traded to get that 2g gold shim on the last page ! (I said it was fine to trade it.... I just Wanted That Gold !)

Actually it's even funnier, since she's trading it herself (as I said to do)  - so I have offered on it. I was sad to give it up when it showed up Z but - I just Wanted That Gold ! Let the best offer win (3g PB even gold; what was yours ?)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

6 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

So when  I bred this and it was WRONG, I was about to AP it but noticed its code just in  time: if anyone wants a pretty pipio Z'tair:

https://dragcave.net/teleport/dfa7530965b3c90cfcee88ac566a366f

6 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I bred this for dragonpuck, and realised that was one IOU I had already filled  ;) - so: 3 gen Z'vine that MIGHT alt, anyone

https://dragcave.net/teleport/66d6614f86ff64516179522e2ef98c02

LOUD COUGHING HERE..... I shan't keep them for ever.

7 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Actually it's even funnier, since she's trading it herself (as I said to do)  - so I have offered on it. I was sad to give it up when it showed up Z but - I just Wanted That Gold ! Let the best offer win (3g PB even gold; what was yours ?)

My 2nd gen golds didn't produce, or we'd've had the same offer. XD She took yours over my CB magma.

33 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

LOUD COUGHING HERE..... I shan't keep them for ever.

Took the vine. Thank you! :)

(I think everyone's out enjoying their Sundays.)

I'm sorry. I'll breed you a sib - they are a reliable pair :)

I finished my z breeding for today -- got one 4th gen and one 5th gen, but my CBs only gave me one 2nd gen out of 88 pairs!

36 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I finished my z breeding for today -- got one 4th gen and one 5th gen, but my CBs only gave me one 2nd gen out of 88 pairs!

Stubborn blighters...

12 hours ago, Lagie said:

My 2nd gen golds didn't produce, or we'd've had the same offer. XD She took yours over my CB magma.

Sorry lol after trading her the gold I just had to let her have it back lol. Woulda taken forever to get it a mate...

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Not keeping it much longer....

finally had room

19 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I'm sorry. I'll breed you a sib - they are a reliable pair :)

6 hours ago, TempestSea said:

Sorry lol after trading her the gold I just had to let her have it back lol. Woulda taken forever to get it a mate...

No worries on either count. :D

https://dragcave.net/teleport/eb4293ad5c01607697f45d3a60c764e8

CB freckle, main cave - https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZSWrR