... So you all know how we always get Z codes when breeding directly to the AP...? :P

In case someone wants to look for two of this guy's three babies in a few days: https://dragcave.net/progeny/yHtne

(Just posting for information, I don't want them back.)

Just an FYI I caught a CB Z of the new release, I'd be happy to swap with someone later for a non Z code egg! I'll be available to trade around 6 p.m. EST.

42 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I have TWO z Val19s XD YAY !

Awesome!  Me, too!  So different from Halloween when everyone is limited to 2, much easier to search!

I took the two checkers - they fit my stuff. Thanks :)

2 hours ago, BloodWings said:

Sooooo I hunted on the AP and found some Z pretties and hatched them!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

took the last one! thanks! :D 

10 hours ago, Nerruse said:

Just an FYI I caught a CB Z of the new release, I'd be happy to swap with someone later for a non Z code egg! I'll be available to trade around 6 p.m. EST.

id love to swap, it would be appreciated if you PMed be around the time you can take the trade because i can be pretty forgetful :)  

How long does it take before the dragon is entered into the Z database (from the Google form)? Just wondering when I should check back? I have another hatchling to add soon and these are my first Z's so just curious. Thanks.

24 minutes ago, -FireClaw- said:

How long does it take before the dragon is entered into the Z database (from the Google form)? Just wondering when I should check back? I have another hatchling to add soon and these are my first Z's so just curious. Thanks.

The process seems to have slowed down a lot, but you can still enter the new one (s) even though the first hasn't been transfered. (Most of us have a Z group on our scrolls to keep track in the meantime!)

6 hours ago, -FireClaw- said:

6 hours ago, Lagie said:

The process seems to have slowed down a lot, but you can still enter the new one (s) even though the first hasn't been transfered. (Most of us have a Z group on our scrolls to keep track in the meantime!)

I add mine on lairs and layers. I have many up there that haven't been added to the database, as far as I know. (I hate the form, so stick with Lairs !)

So what are the chances that the first time I bred this pair I'd get a z?  Floral Crown/Upside Down mint checker--I can always breed another one for myself later--

If you're full up from the event, I can hold this for you for a couple days, just post here to claim it.

ETA:  Checking to see if Lagie wants this one--

Edited by Brekke

54 minutes ago, Brekke said:

So what are the chances that the first time I bred this pair I'd get a z?  Floral Crown/Upside Down mint checker--I can always breed another one for myself later--

If you're full up from the event, I can hold this for you for a couple days, just post here to claim it.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZfBLT

Oh, that looks like one for @Lagie!