4 hours ago, Herk said:

Rosebud x White checker for free

Just an information, I bred him and him - if you stumble upon a sibling I'll gladly swap you for the z

Yes please and thanks.

I will see what I can do for the gold x HS - but I think we have traded too many for there to be much hope.

ETA sorry - but Valtecian is all over mine :)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Hey, all--it's my one-year Anniver"z"ary!  I'd just like to raise a glass to toast a really great dragoncave community!  It's so friendly and happy here!  I salute you!

@Wiz @purplehaze Thanks!  May the Z's be with you, too!

Edited by random_dragon_collector

3 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Hey, all--it's my one-year Anniver"z"ary!  I'd just like to raise a glass to toast a really great dragoncave community!  It's so friendly and happy here!  I salute you!

Happy Z'Day!

3 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

And you have become an important part of the family! Happy anniversary. May the Z's be with you! :) 

I was curious so I just went back and looked -- I joined the project in December of 2012!

Edited by purplehaze

5 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

@Wiz @purplehaze Thanks!  May the Z's be with you, too!

Happy Z-day! :)

https://dragcave.net/teleport/7586804c43f393932e7de9f4a74b2fd4

CB day glory, main cave - https://dragcave.net/lineage/Zp9ea

5 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

congratulations!