hi team! i am trying to find a z-coded purple nebula for my secret santa. would love for it to be CB or pretty lineage, but messy is acceptable. If anyone is able to help me out I would be willing to do a trade, just pm me with what you want in return

53 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

Here's a 2g z-code Deep Sea from all-number coded parents if anyone's interested: 

user posted image  Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

thanks

@Maduka

i took the falcon as well. thanks for the ap rescue

( I swear I am going to scream , when did  the forum stop opening links as tabs???? I keep xing myself out!!!)

6 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

( I swear I am going to scream , when did  the forum stop opening links as tabs???? I keep xing myself out!!!)

3 days ago? Nobody knows why. Some browsers allow use of middle-click to open stuff in new tabs. Otherwise, you may have to get used to CTRL+click every link ...

4 hours ago, dragonpuck said:

I can't tell you how many times I have x'd myself out in the last 3 days. And as Ruby says there are ways around it -- I just have to make a new habit and this old dog doesn't do that easily! So, I will join in your scream.

7 hours ago, Natayah said:

Z'Coded CB Royal Blue, Please enjoy and share if you wish: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you :)

@PREDATOR I did have another he could mate with but they didn't really match. One day I will have a CB Z albino but until then this will be pretty. :D

Hey, i've got a z-code 2g Holly x Silver Lunar Herald, if anyone's interested:

user posted image  Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Enjoy, dragonchic. :) 

Edited by lovecats99

Just bred an EG5 'zz' Bronze Shimmer (x Thunder m) perfect checker - first shiny from this pair. If anyone is interested in trading, check my wishlist (in profile) & pm me. Please do NOT add the egg to any hatching sites!!!